Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonz of broncos fans at Arrowhead (Mile High East)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonz of broncos fans at Arrowhead (Mile High East)

Props to all that made it to the game, a found this video on Chiefs planet pointing out Poe getting dominated,

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=b5fw3b&s=5

But then realized how loud arrowhead was when Ball made that run and made all those scary Chiefs defenders mistackle.

Props to all that made it to the game and dominated arrowhead. I have been to many Broncos vs Chiefs games at Mile High and only see a handful of Chiefs fans, definately not a noticable amount.

They need to Nickname that stadium Mile High East. And Manning as a bronco owns them there, 2 wins and no losses and a gazillion touchdowns.
    Last edited by Peoples Champ; 12-02-2013, 11:42 AM.

Ball had a lot of friends and family there as he is from the St. Louis area. Those were his peeps.

Comment

I don't think it was a gazillion TD's. Maybe eleventy billion, but not a gazillion.

Comment

I love watching the "Amazing Dontari Poe" get shrugged off like a corner by Ball on that run.

Comment

Yup lot of Broncos fans and maybe some chorf fans who finally saw the light and switched sides. Maybe travis henry invited his kids? He could fill three sections!

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
            Yup lot of Broncos fans and maybe some chorf fans who finally saw the light and switched sides.
            ooooof...I hate fans like that

Comment

There was definitely a lot of orange in that stadium

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                ooooof...I hate fans like that
                I tell you what's really ****ed up. It's the fantasy football ****ers. I've sat next to them and heard Broncos fans cheering for raider TDs while watching their ****ing cell phones at a Broncos game I hate that ****!

It was probably a bunch of chump fans rooting for the Broncos to win for their fantasy football BS!

I'm a fan of this team and that team. So and so is on my fantasy team. **** your fantasy world!

BRONCOS. That's what matters.

Comment

Announcers during the National telecast alluded to something going on in the stands, some kind of fight? Anyone know details?

Comment

That was a couple sections over from me. It was during the time out for Albert's injury. I didn't see a while lot other than everyone standing and watching while a scrum was going on. It actually lasted for 3-4 minutes before security arrived

Comment

This is a typical idiot chefs fan passed out in the first quarter I think and the paramedics that came to visit with him. Surprisingly they didn't kick him out. He later disappeared and left his gf there without a ride home.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
                        I tell you what's really ****ed up. It's the fantasy football ****ers. I've sat next to them and heard Broncos fans cheering for raider TDs while watching their ****ing cell phones at a Broncos game I hate that ****!

It was probably a bunch of chump fans rooting for the Broncos to win for their fantasy football BS!

I'm a fan of this team and that team. So and so is on my fantasy team. **** your fantasy world!

BRONCOS. That's what matters.
                        Agreed.

It's good for the league or whatever, but I hate talking football with fantasy football people.

Comment

Dang, posting from my phone and I didn't realize they'd come in sideways.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
                            Agreed.

It's good for the league or whatever, but I hate talking football with fantasy football people.
                            ya me as well. And i play fantasy football. But totaly ignore it when we are talking real football. Then if they talk fantasy, i switch over to basically who can put up numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
                              ya me as well. And i play fantasy football. But totaly ignore it when we are talking real football. Then if they talk fantasy, i switch over to basically who can put up numbers.
                              The only year I did it was in 1999.

Drew the number 1 pick and took TD of course.

Then he got hurt and was pretty much toast after that.

Never again.

Comment

Working...
                              X