Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your favorite Chiefs fans quote (ex. "best defense in the league")

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post your favorite Chiefs fans quote (ex. "best defense in the league")

    It can be before the game in Denver, or before the game in KC. I will start it off:

    Originally Posted by ZachKC View Post
    When we beat you in Arrowhead in a few weeks I am sure there will be plenty of rationalizations to support that...just like the "whats ifs" and other fiction that are being churned out to rationalize what was a close game.
    Last edited by Peoples Champ; 12-02-2013, 08:52 AM.

  • #2
    anyone have the GIF that bob posted of Poe going after Romo? and said Manning is going to get the same.

    Comment


    • #3
      Do you know what they call a gay Chiefs fan?

      He’s a brave sucker …….

      Comment


      • #4
        11-13-2013, 07:54 PM #1199
        ChiefsKingdom
        Solid Starter

        New to the Forum

        Join Date: Oct 2013
        Posts: 120

        Adopt-a-Bronco:
        None

        Last time I checked the only team you guys have played you lost to. Last time I checked 9-0>8-1. Stop acting like your team is Gods gift to this planet. Your defense sucks. Ours is the best in the league. Your offense is awesome. Ours has room to grow but can score on your joke of a defense. Our special teams is better. As is our coaching. If you should ban anyone it should be Jetmeck. Guy is a straight tool.


        This clown has yet to show his face since the first loss

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
          11-13-2013, 07:54 PM #1199
          ChiefsKingdom
          Solid Starter

          New to the Forum

          Join Date: Oct 2013
          Posts: 120

          Adopt-a-Bronco:
          None

          Last time I checked the only team you guys have played you lost to. Last time I checked 9-0>8-1. Stop acting like your team is Gods gift to this planet. Your defense sucks. Ours is the best in the league. Your offense is awesome. Ours has room to grow but can score on your joke of a defense. Our special teams is better. As is our coaching. If you should ban anyone it should be Jetmeck. Guy is a straight tool.


          This clown has yet to show his face since the first loss
          Wow, i love the Defense is the best in the league quotes.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
            11-13-2013, 07:54 PM #1199
            ChiefsKingdom
            Solid Starter

            New to the Forum

            Join Date: Oct 2013
            Posts: 120

            Adopt-a-Bronco:
            None

            Last time I checked the only team you guys have played you lost to. Last time I checked 9-0>8-1. Stop acting like your team is Gods gift to this planet. Your defense sucks. Ours is the best in the league. Your offense is awesome. Ours has room to grow but can score on your joke of a defense. Our special teams is better. As is our coaching. If you should ban anyone it should be Jetmeck. Guy is a straight tool.


            This clown has yet to show his face since the first loss
            i have also started to hear their fans blame their losses on coaching, which makes this quote about coaching hilarious.

            Comment


            • #7
              any game day quote from the 4 biggest Chorf homers from the last 3 weeks: Michaels/Collinsworth and Simms/Nantz

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
                Wow, i love the Defense is the best in the league quotes.
                Chiefskingdom has quite a few winners. Looking at his posts from the last activity he's got some gems all over.

                And yet silent since mid November.

                Comment


                • #9
                  ROYC75 claiming scoring too quickly is not good. I wish I had the original.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Not a quote but:

                    KCStud: 4,933 posts on the Omane since June 10, 2011.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      "Steve Bono is best qb in the league!!"

                      Oh **** we are talking about THIS season aren't we?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
                        Not a quote but:

                        KCStud: 4,933 posts on the Omane since June 10, 2011.
                        Well it is easy to post a lot when you need to put zero thought into each post...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ChiefsKingdom
                          Solid Starter

                          New to the Forum

                          Join Date: Oct 2013
                          Posts: 120

                          Adopt-a-Bronco:
                          None



                          Good choice.
                          We are not going to lose this weekend. I can't wait to see your receivers b**** about the physicality.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                            ChiefsKingdom
                            Solid Starter

                            New to the Forum

                            Join Date: Oct 2013
                            Posts: 120

                            Adopt-a-Bronco:
                            None



                            Good choice.
                            We are not going to lose this weekend. I can't wait to see your receivers b**** about the physicality.
                            Perfect, especially since Decker is the one that always complains for a flag. 4 touchdowns, hahahahahahah

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                              Chiefs played their worst game of the year and still played a good game on D and lost by only 10 in Denver.
                              I fully expect us to play significantly better being at home.
                              Denver averaged over 30 ppg against that overrated defense. I'm not sure they are even a top 10 defense.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X