Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KCstud, Monte Ball has 9 yards per carry against the Chiefs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KCstud, Monte Ball has 9 yards per carry against the Chiefs

    And Hali played too, while denver was missing 4 starters on Defense.

    This one is for KCstud.
    Last edited by Peoples Champ; 12-02-2013, 08:06 AM.

  • #2
    This is new information

    Comment


    • #3
      2000 ravens part duex

      Comment


      • #4
        I still don't understand why a fan of opposing team would be on the Mane's Game Thread during the KC game... I get after to discuss football, the game etc... but the gameday just seems like they wants to be dickheads...

        Comment


        • #5
          I thought they were run blitzing whenever Moreno was in the backfield. Seemed like Berry was shooting the gap on almost all of his runs.

          They backed off that when Ball was on the field. I guess they were expecting pass or not expecting him to hurt them on the ground.

          Comment


          • #6
            funny you see KCstud all last week, and all day yesterday, but is gone today?

            Comment


            • #7
              How many call out threads do we need...... that is rhetorical!

              The answer is infinity, can't have too many after sweeping those once 9-0 frauds.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LRtagger View Post
                I thought they were run blitzing whenever Moreno was in the backfield. Seemed like Berry was shooting the gap on almost all of his runs.

                They backed off that when Ball was on the field. I guess they were expecting pass or not expecting him to hurt them on the ground.
                Yup, Knowshon had little room to run. What's frightening is that he got 13 yards on one carry, and 5 total on the other 14 (for an average of 0.357 yards per carry).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
                  funny you see KCstud all last week, and all day yesterday, but is gone today?
                  And why is this a bad thing?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
                    funny you see KCstud all last week, and all day yesterday, but is gone today?
                    Sheep mating season opened today.

                    Just a coincidence I'm sure.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                      Yup, Knowshon had little room to run. What's frightening is that he got 13 yards on one carry, and 5 total on the other 14 (for an average of 0.357 yards per carry).

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X