4. Indianapolis - 9-5, 7-3 Conference
    5. Kansas City - 11-3, 7-3 Conference
    6. Baltimore - 8-6, 6-4 Conference

Still in it:
    7. Miami - 8-6, 7-3 Conference
    8. San Diego - 7-7, 4-6 Conference
    9. Pittsburgh - 6-8, 5-6 Conference
    10. New York - 6-8, 3-7 Conference

For the Broncos, like I said, to clinch the division, the magic number is 2. 2 Wins by the Broncos or losses by the Chiefs. We win and Chiefs lose next week, we clinch the division.

To clinch Home Field Advantage, the magic number is 2.

Broncos remaining schedule:
    @Houston
    @Oakland

Patriots remaining schedule:
    @Baltimore
    Buffalo

Chiefs remaining schedule:
    Indianapolis
    @San Diego
    Last edited by TheChamp24; 12-17-2013, 05:13 AM.

I would feel a lot better if any team ranked 7 thru 11 moved up 1 spot and knocked Baltimore out of the wild card chase.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChamp24 View Post

Patriots remaining schedule:
      Cleveland
      @Miami
      @Baltimore
      Buffalo
      Good god. Well. I think we have to win out. I don't see the Patriots losing any of those games...

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
        Good god. Well. I think we have to win out. I don't see the Patriots losing any of those games...
        really? Gordon goes off again, fins smack them, crows own them, and does anyone think that bills cant win?

I like our chances

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
          I would feel a lot better if any team ranked 7 thru 11 moved up 1 spot and knocked Baltimore out of the wild card chase.
          Not before they beat the Pats; they are probably the only team on the schedule left that can do it. We need a little breathing room.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
            I disagree, the ravens match up well with them. You never know.
            But even so, you don't think Pats fans look at our remaining schedule, and think the very same thing?

Comment

I would love to see Baltimore NOT make the playoffs. Not Pittsburgh either. Tennessee, Miami, NY would all be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                I would love to see Baltimore NOT make the playoffs. Not Pittsburgh either. Tennessee, Miami, NY would all be better.
                3-1 is the magic number for the Dolphins and Ravens.

Baltimore has NE, CIN, DET, and MIN

Dolphins have PIT, NE, BUF, NYJ remaining.

I can see Baltimore losing 2 of their last four, either NE, DET, or CIN. The Dolphins are playing pretty good football right now, and as long as they beat Pittsburg this week should be able to take control of the Wild card. The Titans, Steelers, and Chargers have almost impossible roads to the playoffs from this point forward. The Chargers have the Broncos and Chiefs remaining, and the Dolphins have a head to head tiebreaker plus a game in hand. The Titans have the Broncos and Cardinals, where a loss to the Broncos leaves them in a win out and pray for help scenario because they will be 2 games back if the Dolphins or Ravens win this week. The Steelers are in a similar situation with the Packers, Bengals, Dolphins, and Browns remaining. The Jets get the Panthers, Raiders, Dolphins, and Browns with Geno riding the pine.

The Dolphins vs Steelers game is going to be the turning point of the playoff race this season.

Comment

http://playoffstatus.com/nfl/afcstandings.html

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                    **** that. I think Baltimore is the one team we definitely wouldn't get ambushed by after last year.

Would actually love another crack at Indy too but it can't happen as things stand.

Comment

make your own playoffs

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Comment

I would love to see Baltimore in the playoffs again and I am sure the Broncos would love that too.

Comment

What if the Chargers win out and sweep kc (and kc loses 3 out of next 4 games)?

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                            What if the Chargers win out and sweep kc (and kc loses 3 out of next 4 games)?
                            I think kc gets in if they win one

Comment

I am really thinking that KC might lose that 5 seed.

Comment

Working...
                              X