Congrats to Montee Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Montee Ball

Congrats on his 1st career 100 yd rushing game, hopefully his 1st of many. Couldn't have come at a better time. I've been tough on the guy... rightfully so, but glad the coaches gave him another shot and he carried the load. He seemed to bring a different element to the offense when he was running the ball. Him and Knowshon becoming a great 1-2 punch and the running game is starting to gash.

Hope we can continue to jell in the run game its gonna be needed in a couple weeks

Comment

Comment

You can see a glimmer just has to build that confidence.

Comment

He looks a lot quicker than Moreno. He broke some tackles too.

Comment

Yeah I really like his style of running. He makes you square up and he kind of snakes his way forward. And always falls forward. I love backs who do that because it means at least two yards even if you meet him.

Comment

He was huge today. I think he'll get a game ball. He got a shout-out from Peyton at the presser, and kudos from JDR in the locker room.

He is definitely getting confidence in what he is doing, as he doesn't appear to be thinking as much as earlier in the year. I like his style, it compliments Knowshon well. As long as he holds onto the rock, he will only get better.

Comment

I've been liking the way he's running for a few weeks now. It's just the ball security issues that have been keeping him from shining. I really hope the dude can fix that, because he has the potential to be great.

Comment

Very unique runner. We were treated to an exhibition of his NCAA record breaking abilities. Love his collection of traits as opposed to being easily labeled. Sorta quick, tough, hard to tackle and good instincts.

Comment

see what happens when you hold onto the freakin ball, Ball?

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
                      Very unique runner. We were treated to an exhibition of his NCAA record breaking abilities. Love his collection of traits as opposed to being easily labeled. Sorta quick, tough, hard to tackle and good instincts.
                      I still think Elway hit it on the head when he compared him to TD. That 45 yarder he had looked exactly like him honestly. Dude just needs to put it together.

Comment

Dude has FINALLY learned how to hold on to da rock!

I was trying to remember who he reminds me of...only guy that came to mind is Willis McGahee.

No shame in that, I guess.

Comment

Turns out Montee Ball was Ronnie Hillman all along.

http://www.nfl.com/player/monteeball/2539341/profile

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
                            Turns out Montee Ball was Ronnie Hillman all along.

http://www.nfl.com/player/monteeball/2539341/profile
                            That sly dog! Good thing they activated him today.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                              Dude has FINALLY learned how to hold on to da rock!

I was trying to remember who he reminds me of...only guy that came to mind is Willis McGahee.

No shame in that, I guess.
                              Strange because in 4 years at Wisconsin I believe he only fumbled 2 times.

Comment

Working...
                              X