Record Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Watch

TENN, SD, @HOU, @OAK. Whether or not you have doubts about what this team may do in the playoffs, four easy games is all that stands between us and 14-2 and homefield. 4 trap games but would expect that the team has the ability to win those as huge favourites.

Manning needs 10 TDs in those 4 games for history. We need 126 points or an average of 31.5 over that spell to set the points record. 14-2 would also match the team record for wins.

I don't think any of these are trap games considering NE is right on our heels.

We'll be favored in each game, sure, but I don't see them as trap games.

Comment

Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
      I don't think any of these are trap games considering NE is right on our heels.

We'll be favored in each game, sure, but I don't see them as trap games.
      I dont like the Titans one if the forecast is for as cold as expected..

Comment

Not trap games. Tennessee has been tough all year, Houston took the Pats to the end, and SD has an offense. Ok, the raiders may be a trap, but maybe it will be over by then.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
          Not trap games. Tennessee has been tough all year, Houston took the Pats to the end, and SD has an offense. Ok, the raiders may be a trap, but maybe it will be over by then.
          Precisely why i think they're trap games. We should be winning all of them in honesty but they will each be difficult in their own right. Tennessee will be in freezing temperatures, Houston have hung in with the good teams they've played and SD are SD.

Comment

Any of the next four teams could beat us if we keep turning the ball over and playing like mental midgets. They probably won't, but they could.
            Last edited by Agamemnon; 12-01-2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

I think Houston may be a little underrated. They're not as bad as their record. They lost by 3 to the Patriots, Cardinals and Colts; lost by 1 to the Chiefs; took Seattle to overtime.

Comment

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail7/USCO0105

Comment

Trying to get back on the bandwagon I see.....

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113101

But, but, but they are frauds.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                    Trying to get back on the bandwagon I see.....

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113101

But, but, but they are frauds.
                    I said in the second line of this post "whether or not you have doubts about what this team may do in the playoffs" (and i have plenty)....and said all along that we could win out. We're frauds if we go one-and-done and today doesnt decide anything in that regard. What we can do is set records and stats are stats.

Try harder.

Comment

Barring the weather, it sure looks like Manning will get the passing records. I don't think the Broncos rest at all during the finish, the magic number to clinch the division is 3 and they basically have to assume they need to win out.
                      10 TD's in 4 games, needs what 1,300 yards for that record? I don't think he'll get there personally as I see us pounding the rock more.

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                        I said in the second line of this post "whether or not you have doubts about what this team may do in the playoffs" (and i have plenty)....and said all along that we could win out. We're frauds if we go one-and-done and today doesnt decide anything in that regard. What we can do is set records and stats are stats.

Try harder.
                        Why try when you make it so easy?

Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by TheChamp24 View Post
                          Barring the weather, it sure looks like Manning will get the passing records. I don't think the Broncos rest at all during the finish, the magic number to clinch the division is 3 and they basically have to assume they need to win out.
                          10 TD's in 4 games, needs what 1,300 yards for that record? I don't think he'll get there personally as I see us pounding the rock more.
                          10 TDs and 1300 yards are both very doable over the next four games. Though I honestly don't give two ****s unless we win the Super Bowl, and I still don't believe that is likely considering we will have to win multiple cold weather games to get it done.

Comment

This message is hidden because spiralism is on your ignore list.

Whats the topic?

Comment

We can definitely improve our running game the next couple weeks. Records are nice but I want superbowls

Comment

Working...
                              X