Houston v NE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston v NE

My thoughts turn to the other "national " CBS game.

NE @ Houston. NE is giving about 8-9 points.

Last year Houston had the #1 seed and went into Foxborough and laid an egg.

A year later and NE comes into a Houston stadium with the Texans a good shot at the #1 draft seed. Kubiak is running out the string until his firing at the end of the year. His RBs are depleted to third string, and his QBs have been a train wreck. What was supposed to be a push for the SB has turned into a disaster.

And it all really started with the game last year. That's where the wheels started to come off.

So, I wonder if the Houston guys feel like they "owe" Brady and the Pats something. Houston has not been a very good team this year. But, I feel like they might just rise up and beat a NE team that is coming off a tough and fluke win last week. NE is going to take Houston pretty lightly, and with a few good bounces, they could lose this.
    ( the problem here is that Brady and Belli need to underperform...an unlikely thing)

So come on Kubiak....Do us a solid and beat these guys!
    Go Texans!

Lol.

Dey goin get raped!!

Comment

The pats should cover

Comment

lol
        Houston is a dumpster fire

Pats should have this game wrapped up by halftime

Comment

The Texans will probably have a few guys go on IR. If Cushing isn't already....beeep\|÷÷÷{}>[]~÷~¤¤%¤%=♡~♥،♥♥`÷£》¥》¥》¥€£o_OO:-)o_O:-\:[email protected];-):[email protected];-)B-):-(:-$:-):-IO:-)O:-)o_OO:-):[email protected]:[email protected];-)B-);-):-C:-C:-CXD:-CB-);-)

Comment

ne wins so Denver probably' should too

Comment

Let down spot for NE.

I think Houston will keep it within 7 with an outside chance to win.

Comment

There go the Patriots again. Faking like they can't stop the run...

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker View Post
                  Lol.

Dey goin get raped!!
                  Texans up 7-0, and just picked Brady off......

Comment

10-0 houston so far. But I wouldn't bet a dollar on houston closing this game out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                      10-0 houston so far. But I wouldn't bet a dollar on houston closing this game out.
                      I think last week proved you can't ever count Brady out...but then again he's going up against the #1 defense. Patriots have been outscored in the 1st half 44-3 the last 3 games (including today)

Comment

The minute I turn this one on Brady pulls off a quick strike TD drive.

So much for hoping for an upset.

Comment

10-7 Texans end of 1st qtr.

Comment

Wow what a BS roughing the passer. Is it me or does manning never get those?

Comment

Brady with a nice job playing dead I guess? No other way to explain that call.

Comment

Working...
                              X