Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official College Basketball Thread - 2013

Comments regarding mens college hoops 2013
    Last edited by ZONA; 12-28-2013, 03:34 PM.

Some early upsets. Kansas goes down to Nova today. Duke now with 2 losses but they do play a really hard schedule so I'm sure they won't slide too much in the rankings. Sean Miller has quite a nice squad down in Tucson. Finally got himself a good point guard. They got solid bigs and nice combo guards and slashers. They'll be dangerous all year.

Comment

I think if you add "Official" in the thread title, someone might post to this.

Comment

Go Sooners!!!

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1OmrRBWdobo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can't get the video to show right, but CU game winner over KU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OmrRBWdobo

Comment

CU stuns Kansas, that was great. My Wildcats also handled their business with UNLV and with MSU losing this week, the Arizona Wildcats will be your new #1 team in the country. That's right, going to win it all this year. Both my Broncos and my Wildcats.

Comment

wow, the lack of colorado fans not jumping in here to talk about what the Buffs did a few days ago is sorta stunning. Such a huge important win. They should be ranked now.

Edit - Yup Colorado now ranked #21 with a record of 9-1. That's awesome.
              Last edited by ZONA; 12-09-2013, 01:28 PM.

Comment

CU should be ranked 21 if I heard correctly...

Comment

Congrats on the #1 ranking Zona. Pac-12 looking fairly strong this year, with Arizona #1, Oregon #15, CU #21 and UCLA #26 in the AP poll. Really looking forward to conference play.

Comment

That would be funny, if Colorado became a whoops school instead of a football school. Hopefully they go the route of OSU and do both.

Comment

Football's got a long way to go to be an average team in the Pac-12. Hopefully Mac improves the team next year, but going to be tough without PRich. I'm just glad at least one of the two seems to be decent. Would be majorly depressing if the basketball team was in the Patton or Bzdelik years, and the football team was where it is now.

Arizona @ Michigan should be a good game Saturday

Comment

Kansas goes down again. Wow.

Comment

Zona did you see Ronde Hollis Jefferson's dunk last night? Dude looks like a young Michael Jordan out there.

This is shaping up like the year I graduated the Uofa. Wildcat and Broncos championship in the span of a couple months!

This team is special. Gordon hasn't even shaken off his freshman gitters yet. Zeus was a beat last night also. Couldn't even count all the dunks he had.

Comment

Here ya go Zona. Last nights game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yrTLTuHNj0#t=84

Comment

Keep your eye out for the Tar Heels if they can get PJ Hairston and Leslie McDonald back.

Comment

Working...
                              X