Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where are all the Chiefs trolls?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by oubronco View Post
    That's a definite keeper!

    Comment


    • #62
      See you next September guys! Before you go, have fun losing to the Bengals in the wild card round! This year has been fun and it's been so cute how you thought you had a contender.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by oubronco View Post
        You better get that checked it's worth more than your mom's trailer house
        Oh, I agree, I could find one you guys to buy it for $20K.

        Comment


        • #64
          Frauds...... They gone. Sorry about your Superbowl loss

          Comment


          • #65

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
              You best hope this fraud team does not comeback to beat you in the cold of Jan. or your team will be fraudulent!

              Just saying, be careful what you say. Some Chief fans were claiming 200 Ravens and the media bit on it and now if you chirp hard enough, it may just come back to bite you in the cold.

              Manning still has issues with the cold, he lost some floaters today because of the gloves in warmer weather.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by ROYC75 View Post
                You best hope this fraud team does not comeback to beat you in the cold of Jan. or your team will be fraudulent!

                Just saying, be careful what you say. Some Chief fans were claiming 200 Ravens and the media bit on it and now if you chirp hard enough, it may just come back to bite you in the cold.

                Manning still has issues with the cold, he lost some floaters today because of the gloves in warmer weather.
                Ah now it's the good old, we will get you if we meet a third time argument. First it was, "we will stomp you at home".... Didn't happen.

                Then it was, "we kept it close at your stadium, just wait until you play us at home"..... Didn't happen. Now it's, "when it's cold and we play you again at home we will win."


                Shut up

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by ROYC75 View Post
                  You best hope this fraud team does not comeback to beat you in the cold of Jan. or your team will be fraudulent!

                  Just saying, be careful what you say. Some Chief fans were claiming 200 Ravens and the media bit on it and now if you chirp hard enough, it may just come back to bite you in the cold.

                  Manning still has issues with the cold, he lost some floaters today because of the gloves in warmer weather.
                  is that what you saw today?

                  I saw a QB throw for 403/5 on your "legendary" defense, on the road. I saw a QB not take a single sack. If you want to focus on a couple of floaters and propose those being the key to your success, well, good luck with that.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Bwhaahahhaaa

                    http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279092


                    "Hate is the only reason I watch pro sports anymore. I have no reason to believe my teams are ever going to win, but it is fun to see the teams I hate lose. I can't wait to watch Denver crap out in the playoffs again."

                    ---

                    "Denver knows how to build competitive winning teams. I only wish I was a donk fan but I was born into this chiefs bull****."

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                      Ah now it's the good old, we will get you if we meet a third time argument. First it was, "we will stomp you at home".... Didn't happen.

                      Then it was, "we kept it close at your stadium, just wait until you play us at home"..... Didn't happen. Now it's, "when it's cold and we play you again at home we will win."


                      Shut up
                      Oh, you are cute. No wait, yur ugly and stupid. You don't know me, I never said any of what you said.

                      I did say I thought we would split, didn't happen. Historically it's hard to win in Arrowhead,Just as it is in Mile High. I had thought we had turned the corner enough to hold serve at home this year, it was a year to early for that.

                      And yes, it is hard to beat a team 3 times in one season, not impossible, but hard. In the cold weather will make it more difficult.


                      You have the better team, but don't blink!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        They gots some angry, bitter, jealous fans over there at the queefsplanet! It's kind of pathetic when your only joy is hoping for a rival team to lose. I love it!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by ROYC75 View Post
                          Oh, you are cute. No wait, yur ugly and stupid. You don't know me, I never said any of what you said.

                          I did say I thought we would split, didn't happen. Historically it's hard to win in Arrowhead,Just as it is in Mile High. I had thought we had turned the corner enough to hold serve at home this year, it was a year to early for that.

                          And yes, it is hard to beat a team 3 times in one season, not impossible, but hard. In the cold weather will make it more difficult.


                          You have the better team, but don't blink!
                          Well ok then. Bye


                          I should note, you aren't a troll in my eyes. You stuck around throughout the whole game thread. Can't say that for anyone else yapping before the game.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Honestly you guys had a lot go your way. You got the turnovers. The return. Several starters injured. Even a starter who practiced all week and got sick right before the flight. The Chiefs had the table set. Even at the end of the game, Reid used his timeouts well and you finally forced a punt. Given your situation missing players, you had more than a fair shot. It was a game you had to win too.

                            The Chiefs are a 8-8 or 9-7 that got incredibly lucky facing basically a backup QB every week, barely winning. Now they're playing starters and they've been exposed.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Greatspirits View Post
                              They gots some angry, bitter, jealous fans over there at the queefsplanet! It's kind of pathetic when your only joy is hoping for a rival team to lose. I love it!
                              This place would have been livid had KC won.

                              KC coaching staff is dumb. 14 pt lead, you don't pound the rock and take it to the depleted DL with JC and Davis was just stupid. Expecting our WR's to catch the ball often enough to keep a lead when we haven't done it all year was asking too much.

                              Especially when you have Manning in a game where the weather was not a factor. Manning is going to get his yards against our safeties, who do not know how to help the CB's over the top.

                              Enjoy your win, you earned it. KC has plenty of things to work on and correct for a possible 3rd meeting. Did Denver learn enough on the things that they didn't connect on to have something else for KC or has KC seen enough to possibly correct in a cold Jan. game , of which revenge will be a motivational & driving force ?

                              Ask yourself that question, would you want KC a 3rd time in the cold or Indy /& or Cincy in Denver?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by ROYC75 View Post
                                Ask yourself that question, would you want KC a 3rd time in the cold or Indy /& or Cincy in Denver?
                                indifferent. Not really scared of any of these teams. KC has the weakest offensive weapons, so I'd rather face them if I had to choose.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X