No announcement yet.

where are all the Chiefs trolls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind talking football but most of those a holes were here to troll. **** them. Have fun banging your ... sheep this post season

Comment

Originally Posted by KCStud
      Your OL is weak. You played. Dominant pass rusher and he owned you. Can't imagine what 2 pass rushers on pace to get 20 sacks and a NT on pace to get 10 will do to that OL

Comment

... they are all at arrowhead, lined up for the LINEBACKER try-outs

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
          ... they are all at arrowhead, lined up for the LINEBACKER try-outs
          I've seen very few Chiefs fans at arrowhead who look capable of running a half mile without stopping.

Comment

Don't worry, should our O give this one away they will all crawl back out from under the rocks they are hiding under come here to the OM (our home) and **** on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
              Originally Posted by KCStud
              Your OL is weak. You played. Dominant pass rusher and he owned you. Can't imagine what 2 pass rushers on pace to get 20 sacks and a NT on pace to get 10 will do to that OL
              Hahahaha thats the funniest thing i have heard all season.

Comment

Originally posted by IA-Broncosfan53 View Post
                I've seen very few Chiefs fans at arrowhead who look capable of running a half mile without stopping.
                the question is, can they run a forty

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
                  Hahahaha thats the funniest thing i have heard all season.
                  Man bro just take a look around and you'll see it everywhere.. pure retard they went.. I wont forget the threads either thread subscribed. lol

Comment

43 years and counting and yet they never learn.

It was obvious to us all what they Chiefs were.

The talking heads quickly jumped on the great Panther defense bandwagon.

Chiefs barely get talked about anymore.................lol

Comment

They all bitched out like proper trolls after their expected loss. They will only return if we lose tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                        Don't worry, should our O give this one away they will all crawl back out from under the rocks they are hiding under come here to the OM (our home) and **** on the floor.
                        <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3YGAKTnJUtM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Is that a ****?

Comment

want a good laugh http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250746&

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                              43 years and counting and yet they never learn.

It was obvious to us all what they Chiefs were.

The talking heads quickly jumped on the great Panther defense bandwagon.

Chiefs barely get talked about anymore.................lol
                              what they don't realize is the national media probably get sick of talking about manning every week. the chiefs were new and exciting.. the national media effectively burst every bubble in chiefskingdom lol

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                                This was a good Burn

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
                                Can I play?

Graduated college... watched Denver win 2 rings, got married, built a house - had 3 kids - moved and built another house - saw the NFL expand from 28 to 32 teams - watched Plummer and Tebow win playoff games in Denver, while watching Manning prepare for another SB run in Denver.

It's crazy to think that KC's last win was against the Houston Oilers and LA had 2 teams... Bettis was the Offensive Rookie of the Year. Kurt Cobain was still alive and Google was still 5 years away from being founded. Clark Hunt was 28 years old.

Comment

Working...
                                X