Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where are all the Chiefs trolls?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • where are all the Chiefs trolls?

    2 weeks ago about this time, there were a ton of new KC fans here, reminding us how their defense was as good as the 2000 Ravens and Manning's neck was going to implode under the Houston/Hali pass rush.

    I found the whole spectacle more amusing than annoying.

    Where did they all go? I mean, sure there is on occasional Bob or KCStud sighting, but what happened to the other prominent notablles like Rausch 2.0, Shox, Chiefsteak, Chiefskingdom, ZachKC, TopekaRoy, RoyC75, etc?

    I'm just sayin - been awful quiet around these parts.

  • #2
    But I can hear the cries of the sheep from here...

    Comment


    • #3
      They are back in the trailer down by the river. Is there a NASCAR race on or something? The truth is like I mentioned several times to those idiots is talk while you can because it won't last long.
      Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 11-30-2013, 11:08 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        They learned what we already knew over the course of the last 2 weeks. Slightly miss it, had some entertainment value.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanksgiving? Learned their lesson?

          If Chiefs win this game, you will see them flaming over here in a camaro second.

          BTW, Don't be Messin never bothered for her bi(actually she is lesbo)-annual beatdown this season. We shall see if she brings her butch hairdo on over and tries to pimp her team onto us.

          Comment


          • #6
            Why did you just bait?

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah, why bait? It's been nice not having to read their asinine bull****.

              Comment


              • #8
                I like KC fans here because arguing with bronco isn't any fun.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by IA-Broncosfan53 View Post
                  They learned what we already knew over the course of the last 2 weeks. Slightly miss it, had some entertainment value.
                  This is probably true, but we usually split with them even when they're bad and we're good. So it is surprising they aren't here trolling. They are definitely not up about this game.

                  The mood over on Chiefs planet is resigned to the wild card. Two weeks ago there were people declaring they 100% knew they were going to beat us at Sports Authority. Now they are expecting to lose in Arrowhead. It is odd.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm glad they are nowhere. This place was a mess 2 weeks ago

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanksgiving Holiday

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I heard on the light rail Boob and SheepStud are spending the weekend in county for doing meth while dressed up as Yogi and Boo Boo at Jellystone RV Park.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          All I can say is, Who gives a shiat? I am glad they are not around acting like the inbred's they are.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
                            I like KC fans here because arguing with bronco isn't any fun.
                            Not buying that.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
                              2 weeks ago about this time, there were a ton of new KC fans here, reminding us how their defense was as good as the 2000 Ravens and Manning's neck was going to implode under the Houston/Hali pass rush.

                              I found the whole spectacle more amusing than annoying.

                              Where did they all go? I mean, sure there is on occasional Bob or KCStud sighting, but what happened to the other prominent notablles like Rausch 2.0, Shox, Chiefsteak, Chiefskingdom, ZachKC, TopekaRoy, RoyC75, etc?

                              I'm just sayin - been awful quiet around these parts.
                              Broncos sparked the Chiefs downslide. Ever since then they have all dissapeared. It was funny how cocky they were when they were 9-0 though, and now they are proud that they can hang with the broncos. They did a total 180. It was hilarious hearing them say the pass rush was going to destroy Manning in the cold weather, and they got 0 sack and 0 knockdowns, and gave up 27 pts when they were 100% healthy and broncos were banged up.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X