X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huh??
    replied
    Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
    My big worry is that Fox may come back even MORE conservative than he was before!
    Please explain your rationale behind this "worry".

Will he have a more conservative outlook on life because he has a new heart valve?

Leave a comment:

• bronco militia
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
    ABORT ABORT ABORT!!!!
    fyi, Obamacare will pay for those

signed,

jetmeck

Leave a comment:

• Arkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
    I can't even begin to put it into words, but I'll try.

Sure it was a tough way to lose last week, but. "Only a fool trips on what's behind them, Brian"

For this team to be so unhealthy, but able to get wins in tough places with missing players and coaches through the teeth of schedule is just amazing.

Good Broncos, good.
    Great 4 game stretch. Swept the 9-0 chiefs, and got another divisional win on the road to boot. Taking care of business.

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    If some think its bad now, wait until next year when most of America gets dropped from their employers health care. That's when it's gonna get ugly. But that's for the politics thread.

Im just glad Fox is coming back. But we did see some good adjustments at halftime this last game.

Leave a comment:

• Garcia Bronco
    replied
    I can't even begin to put it into words, but I'll try.

Sure it was a tough way to lose last week, but. "Only a fool trips on what's behind them, Brian"

For this team to be so unhealthy, but able to get wins in tough places with missing players and coaches through the teeth of schedule is just amazing.

Good Broncos, good.

Leave a comment:

• Armchair Bronco
    replied
    My big worry is that Fox may come back even MORE conservative than he was before!

Leave a comment:

• R8R H8R
    replied
    Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
    Call me "Old School" but I think I prefer Del Rio to John "The Turtle" Fox.

Del Rio is conservative, but compared to Fox he's like Obama.

JDR could easily have been 4-0 during this 4-game stretch; I think Fox could have easily been 1-3.
    You have no idea what you are taking about.

Leave a comment:

• Armchair Bronco
    replied
    Call me "Old School" but I think I prefer Del Rio to John "The Turtle" Fox.

Del Rio is conservative, but compared to Fox he's like Obama.

JDR could easily have been 4-0 during this 4-game stretch; I think Fox could have easily been 1-3.

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    Big Brother is watching you......................LOOK OUT!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Inkana7
    replied
    lol congrats, you discovered what branding is.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Broncenstein
    replied
    ABORT ABORT ABORT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• errand
    replied
    Originally posted by stopgap View Post
    A replublican that spews words. You are worse than a preacher at a witch burning.
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kXRm0yVyn7k?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• stopgap
    replied
    Originally posted by errand View Post
    Another liberal who didn't get his marching orders ....

Since nobody is signing up for it, and with all the bull crap associated with it, nobody on the left or in the liberal media is allowed to call it Obamacare anymore....it is now referred to by it's official name The Affordable Care Act.
    A replublican that spews words. You are worse than a preacher at a witch burning.

Leave a comment:

• errand
    replied
    Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
    You do understand OBAMACARE is not insurance but regulations about insurance ?
    Another liberal who didn't get his marching orders ....

Since nobody is signing up for it, and with all the bull crap associated with it, nobody on the left or in the liberal media is allowed to call it Obamacare anymore....it is now referred to by it's official name The Affordable Care Act.

Leave a comment:

• errand
    replied
    You would figure after Manning proved their message board diagnoses wrong that most of these message board doctors would just STFU.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X