Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV games week 13

http://506sports.com/

Nantz and Simms, and mostly all the nation again!

Damn now the whole US will watch us as we have No Chance

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
      Damn now the whole US will watch us as we have No Chance
      All but us stuck watching the Chargers. Only 2nd game this season it hasn't been on in OC. Off to the bar I go.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
        All but us stuck watching the Chargers. Only 2nd game this season it hasn't been on in OC. Off to the bar I go.
        That sucks. I don't live anywhere near San Diego. Sucks that LA is stuck with that Mickey Mouse team. Well, off to the sports bar.

Comment

YES, Florida just keeps getting better and better

Comment

Amazing how many national or almost national games we get. I think I've only not gotten them here in ATX like twice. Home vs OAK and vs JAX. My wallet loves it.

Comment

Sick of the night games at least it's 2:30 although the 2:00 is much better...

Comment

On locally here in PA, as well.

So far, that makes just one game that hasn't been on my local channel (Jax). The main reason I get Sunday Ticket is the Broncos' games and it has been a waste this season lol.

Comment

Same here. Jax was not shown locally , but every other game has been on.
                  Win this week and they may show more of other teams. I can deal with that and rather would than see any more lossess.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                    That sucks. I don't live anywhere near San Diego. Sucks that LA is stuck with that Mickey Mouse team. Well, off to the sports bar.
                    We are now good to go!

Thank you bandwagoning Chargers fans for not supporting their team after an epic win. 5300 tickets still remain so the blackout is now enforced.

WE GET BRONCOS VS CHIEFS!!!!!

Suck it San Diego and your fan base. Bengals at Chargers is going to be a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                      We are now good to go!

Thank you bandwagoning Chargers fans for not supporting their team after an epic win. 5300 tickets still remain so the blackout is now enforced.

WE GET BRONCOS VS CHIEFS!!!!!

Suck it San Diego and your fan base. Bengals at Chargers is going to be a good game.
                      Is this for certain?

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                        Is this for certain?
                        http://506sports.com/

The map has now been changed, to reflect the blackout...

Comment

Thank you San Diego!

Comment

LOeffingL at San Diego.

They just pull off their biggest victory of the season (maybe in a few seasons, actually) and they can't sell out their stadium 1 week later.

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                              LOeffingL at San Diego.

They just pull off their biggest victory of the season (maybe in a few seasons, actually) and they can't sell out their stadium 1 week later.

Pathetic.
                              My Time Warner still says SD is on. Is LA going to be blacked out too? Like in SD, they will have informercials or just a blank screen, correct?

Comment

Working...
                              X