Vickerson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vickerson

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Broncos DT Kevin Vickerson dislocated his hip. He doesn&#39;t need surgery but is out minimum of 6 weeks so his season could be over.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/405312478206103553">November 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Time for Sly to put on his big boy pants.

Comment

well, that sucks. Big Vick was playing well, stupid penalties aside.

More PT for Malik? Unrein? Sly?

Comment

Comment

Well that just fing sucks.

Comment

A mix of more snaps for Sly and Wolfe at DT with Jackson at DE would be my guess.

This sucks, but this for DRC or Moreno would have sucked way more IMO.

Comment

Williams isn't ready to step up. Would rather see Wolfe/Unrein/Jackson rotate.

Comment

You guys think we'll start playing a lot more 1-gap penetrating technique on the line instead of 2-gap scheme?

Comment

Run defense just took a hit

Comment

Originally posted by randerson1184 View Post
                    You guys think we'll start playing a lot more 1-gap penetrating technique on the line instead of 2-gap scheme?
                    Shhhhhhhhh. If Bmore and Price get wind of this talk this place is going to get nasty.

Comment

"Next Man Up" and better produce!!

Comment

That doesn't surprise me. When they announced further test were need I knew it was going to be long term injury. IR him and hope you find a big body out there that needs some work.

Comment

Originally posted by JLesSPE View Post
                          Run defense just took a HUGE hit
                          fyp

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                            Time for Sly to put on his big boy pants.
                            Sly will be good when he decides to keep moving his feet. He has the ability, but allows himself to get stonewalled after his first few steps. I'm not sure he gets it this year, but I expect to see him make a jump next year at training camp. Oh well, trial by fire for the rookie.

What ever happened to Siliga? I thought he was released from Seattle. At least he would be a familiar body in our system.

Comment

Originally posted by JLesSPE View Post
                              Run defense just took a hit
                              But not a huge one and maybe he can come back for the playoffs. Knighton is our run stopper. And hopefully this will allow Sylvester Williams to grow up faster.

Comment

Working...
                              X