Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide attempt starts now with Faiders fans

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...5257--nfl.html

Looks like the pain of a crappy 11 year stretch has taken its toll on some Chokeland Faiders' fan yesterday.

ummmm

Comment

IB4L.

Comment

I was tempted to post something similar.
        comedy is all about timing.

Comment

Sad

people take NFL football way too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsCheer View Post
            Sad

people take NFL football way too seriously
            Who knows what was going through her head but that game in the last minute had to be the tipping point. We always state that Raiders' fans take the game too serious because nothing is going on in their personal lives.

I think the sad thing is the guy trying to save her might be worse off then her. Details were not there but she could still be suicidal a year from now and he is in a wheelchair.

Comment

only 1? Well it is a start.

Comment

Okay, a suicidal person has their reasons, obviously. That's probably a debate for another thread.

What is NOT debatable is involving someone else in the process. Even if this guy hadn't intervened, she's doing it in front of a lot of other people - people who are going to be scarred by that visual for the rest of their lives. That's the kind of thing that causes PTSD, in the right kind of person. That's just BS.

Awhile back, some dumbass jumped off the balcony at the SLC library, and landed in the lobby area, while busloads of elementary students were entering and exiting, coming to and leaving from field trips. That's just selfish, narcissistic douchebaggery.

Comment

Made me laugh, but definitely in poor taste. You're all going to hell.

Be sure to say hi to Al Davis when you get there.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                    only 1? Well it is a start.
                    actually zero. As a Raider fan, she also failed at her attempt.

Now that is in poor taste.

Comment

That's sad. Good in that Marine to break the fall. I am assuming other more detailed and less ambiguous news sources reported details on the injury he sustained? That article read like my 5 year old wrote it.

Reading the comments I found one gem so far:
                      "That's why I bubble wrap everything"

Comment

Stockton resident Donnie Navidad, 61, left, laughs with former Oakland Raider Willie Brown, Monday, Nov. 25, 2013, in Stockton, Calif., as he talks about saving a young woman's life after a Raiders NFL football game at the Coliseum. Navidad said when he saw a woman jumping from the upper deck at the Oakland Raiders' stadium on Sunday, his military instincts immediately kicked in as he lunged forward trying to catch her. (AP Photo/The Record, Calixtro Romias)

Marine veteran: No fear trying to catch woman at stadium

Read more at http://gazette.com/marine-veteran-no...dZoUBxIktZF.99

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post

Stockton resident Donnie Navidad, 61, left, laughs with former Oakland Raider Willie Brown, Monday, Nov. 25, 2013, in Stockton, Calif., as he talks about saving a young woman's life after a Raiders NFL football game at the Coliseum. Navidad said when he saw a woman jumping from the upper deck at the Oakland Raiders' stadium on Sunday, his military instincts immediately kicked in as he lunged forward trying to catch her. (AP Photo/The Record, Calixtro Romias)

Marine veteran: No fear trying to catch woman at stadium

Read more at http://gazette.com/marine-veteran-no...dZoUBxIktZF.99
                          Kudos to him. There is one good Raider fan I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                            Kudos to him. There is one good Raider fan I guess.
                            Well, he did get to hang out with Willie Brown. He may be a stinkin' Raider, but he was a legend. I guess that's OK...

Comment

suicides cool just don't take no one with ya ...

Comment

Working...
                              X