X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos thread.

Okay the moaning and groaning serves its purpose but this thread is to
    talk about those who DID play well.

1. Knowshown. He was the offense, almost entirely.
    2. Offensive line. Opened up huge holes all game. Especially Franklin and Vasquez.
    3. Tamme. Actually CAUGHT balls that were thrown to him.
    4. With a grain of salt...Ball and Anderson also moved the ball well when they didn't fumble. and although people are hating on Ball, he was hit first and held up then the second guy put a shoulder on the ball. Anderson was half PMs fault for putting it too high again.
    5. Colquitt did his job and didn't screw up. ( I know I'm digging deep here but I can't think of anyone else.)

Knowshon arguably deserves his own thread for props. ****ing awesome and hard as nails. All night he'd run into a pile and emerge the other side with 8 yards, absolute beast. Hasn't fumbled in forever either. Awesome and by far the brightest spot of the night was his performance. Major props.

Von was class as well, ran riot in the first half but quietened somewhat when the whole defence went into bend over mode after DRC went down. Still did major damage though.

Comment

Von Miller might have had his best game as a pro last night. Dominant performance.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
        Offensive line.
        Clark had some rough patches in pass protection. He probably had nightmares about Chandler Jones.

Comment

KnoMo.... Born again hard

Comment

Moreno was four yards short of Portis's team record rushing yards against AZ in 2002. What an absolute beast.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
              Von Miller might have had his best game as a pro last night. Dominant performance.
              I forgot about the defense, but yes Von had a great game.

Also Trevathan and Woodyard and Big Vick in the first half.

Q. Jammer did passably well in the late 4th and OT. We could have lost before OT.

Comment

Tamme is a helluva 3rd down receiver around the sticks. Need to utilize this more..different type player from Orange Julius.

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
                  Tamme is a helluva 3rd down receiver around the sticks. Need to utilize this more..different type player from Orange Julius.
                  That's who I was gonna bring up. He had some dam good catches in clutch time.

Comment

The running game was awesome! We're going to need that going forward, we need Ball and CJ Anderson to step up though. The defense in the 1st half was stellar.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
                      I forgot about the defense, but yes Von had a great game.

Also Trevathan and Woodyard and Big Vick in the first half.

Q. Jammer did passably well in the late 4th and OT. We could have lost before OT.
                      I love Woody, but he was worthless out there in coverage last night. It seems like he has been exploited recently when we switch to some zone coverages and good QBs are exploiting that for decent passing yards.

For whatever its worth, I put this on Del Rio.

Comment

I'd like to prop up the interior OL, specifically. ManRam, Vasquez, and Beadles. They blew Patsies off the ball all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                          I'd like to prop up the interior OL, specifically. ManRam, Vasquez, and Beadles. They blew Patsies off the ball all night long.
                          This.

Comment

love the way knomo is running, just beasting it. mini beast mode and always fighting for more. if he only had an extra gear to take it to the house. happy he's doing so well.

Comment

moreno and the Oline !
                              and I salute VON for hearing the criticism and responding with a better effort.
                              I feel sorry for welker. some lizards ate his legs and he missed the second half after a shower.
                              Decker is going to get a part on broadway as the cowardly lion.

Comment

Working...
                              X