Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peyton Manning's body language

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Peyton Manning's body language

    Is it a problem? Are our WR's turning into little bit**es because they see their QB mope around constantly? Did he infect Von Miller with it?

    Some of you may laugh this off... but I think it absolutely is a problem. Think about your own personal relationships and how much we infer from people's body language. This is the leader of our team and watching him ever since the Giant's game I have been pretty annoyed at his constant frowning with that wrinkled up forehead. Even when things are going great he does it, and it gets worse when he faces adversity.

    Look I am a huge fan and understand he is having a hell of a season and how much he overcame to even be playing again... but if we want to win a Super Bowl he needs to step up and be a true leader because our team is seriously lacking that right now.

    Discuss.

  • #2
    I see him looking to his left a lot, that is all you need to know.

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, I think this is a serious infraction of the 100 post rule. OP should be banned. The two previous statements are not related.

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          I dont like these reports that he was teary eyed in the presser and had been crying after the game....he needs to stop being a ****ing bitch, the team's taking on the personality of a bunch of scared pussies with no bottle and it shows against good teams.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by spiralism View Post
            I dont like these reports that he was teary eyed in the presser and had been crying after the game
            can you link to one of these reports? that would be concerning, but I haven't read a word of it until your post.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by spiralism View Post
              I dont like these reports that he was teary eyed in the presser and had been crying after the game
              Link?

              I thought the game plans the last two weeks were fear based, psyching themselves out about the weather-"bad things can happen"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ThoseBuckingBroncos View Post
                Is it a problem?

                Discuss.
                We are 9-2 ...... WTF is there to discuss?

                Comment


                • #9
                  The problem is we don't have any talent in the offensive locker room who wants the rock in crunch time. We don't have an Anquan Boldin's on offense who will set the tempo for us. Our WR's are highly talented PUSSIES. They are afraid to get physical. We are basing our passing game around their play and the weather, and when people thug it up on them or it gets cold, they want nothing to do with it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ThoseBuckingBroncos View Post
                    Is it a problem? Are our WR's turning into little bit**es because they see their QB mope around constantly? Did he infect Von Miller with it?

                    Some of you may laugh this off... but I think it absolutely is a problem. Think about your own personal relationships and how much we infer from people's body language. This is the leader of our team and watching him ever since the Giant's game I have been pretty annoyed at his constant frowning with that wrinkled up forehead. Even when things are going great he does it, and it gets worse when he faces adversity.

                    Look I am a huge fan and understand he is having a hell of a season and how much he overcame to even be playing again... but if we want to win a Super Bowl he needs to step up and be a true leader because our team is seriously lacking that right now.

                    Discuss.
                    Assuming any of what you said is accurate, why would you say he infected Von?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                      We are 9-2 ...... WTF is there to discuss?
                      It is to who we are losing and how that is the problem. We lose to good teams on the road, in dome and cold. Some things never change with the Broncos.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                        I've been eating paint chips since before you were born.
                        That explains quite a bit, really.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bpc View Post
                          The problem is we don't have any talent in the offensive locker room who wants the rock in crunch time. We don't have an Anquan Boldin's on offense who will set the tempo for us. Our WR's are highly talented PUSSIES. They are afraid to get physical. We are basing our passing game around their play and the weather, and when people thug it up on them or it gets cold, they want nothing to do with it.
                          Disagree on 1 player. Jacob Tamme seems to catch the ball knowing he is gonna get crushed. Good thing he is a major part of our scheme, huh?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bpc View Post
                            The problem is we don't have any talent in the offensive locker room who wants the rock in crunch time. We don't have an Anquan Boldin's on offense who will set the tempo for us. Our WR's are highly talented PUSSIES. They are afraid to get physical. We are basing our passing game around their play and the weather, and when people thug it up on them or it gets cold, they want nothing to do with it.
                            I bet if Decker played tougher he would get more flags...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bpc View Post
                              The problem is we don't have any talent in the offensive locker room who wants the rock in crunch time. We don't have an Anquan Boldin's on offense who will set the tempo for us. Our WR's are highly talented PUSSIES. They are afraid to get physical. We are basing our passing game around their play and the weather, and when people thug it up on them or it gets cold, they want nothing to do with it.
                              Eric Decker needs to be on a reality show where he is forced to live with Steve Smith for a year.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X