Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any updates on the injuries to Moreno, DRC and Vickerson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so 1st it was not significant and will practice now its questionable at best??
    The Denver Post

Knowshon Moreno's injury suffered Sunday night is a "significant bone bruise" and will be questionable at best in Kansas City this weekend.

Comment

I just hope DRC is back ASAP, next to Von our best player on defense imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Play2win View Post
        I just hope DRC is back ASAP, next to Von our best player on defense imo.
        <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U_Qaxqkw40w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Reactivate Ronnie Hillman and let Knowshon rest or only use him on 3rd down situations.

Coaching staff talking about lightening the workload of Moreno after bye week and you give him 27 carries and 37 carries on back to back weeks... 37 carries has got to be a season high in the NFL this year.

There is no way his body isn't worn out by the NE game.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
            Reactivate Ronnie Hillman and let Knowshon rest or only use him on 3rd down situations.

Coaching staff talking about lightening the workload of Moreno after bye week and you give him 27 carries and 37 carries on back to back weeks... 37 carries has got to be a season high in the NFL this year.

There is no way his body isn't worn out by the NE game.
            dude never fumbles, is excellent in pass protection, catches balls out of the backfield, hits the hole with a vengeance, great vision, been tough injury free this year (excluding now)

would have never expected Moreno to look like he does now a few years back.

pay the man!

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
              Ball picked up a long 3rd down on a screen yesterday.
              Then they tried the same play again trying to be cute or whatever, and that's when the fit started hitting the shan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley View Post
                dude never fumbles, is excellent in pass protection, catches balls out of the backfield, hits the hole with a vengeance, great vision, been tough injury free this year (excluding now)

pay the man!
                Never thought I would say this but I too agree. His backups leave us no plausible option on the roster right now.... And he just ran for 200+ yards

Comment

They're going to have to hold their nose and bite their lip and give these Rooks some serious playing time before the post season. Fumbles be damned. There simply is no other choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
                    Never thought I would say this but I too agree. His backups leave us no plausible option on the roster right now.... And he just ran for 200+ yards
                    given the same opportunity, I think ball runs for over 200 yards as well. I am really liking his running style as of late. Of course, there might have been a fumble of two along with those yards...

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley View Post

pay the man!
                      Exactly, but this is the very reason why the coaches need to show the same patience with Ball & Hillman that they did with Moreno. Many fans used to hate Moreno just a year & half ago, and were saying the same things about him that they now say about Hillman, and to some extent, Ball.

I am in favor of sitting Moreno this week if he isn't 100%, so the 3 young guys have a perfect opportunity to show the coaching staff that they can be trusted. Hopefully, they show the same attitude with this opportunity that Moreno did late last year.

Comment

Working...
                      X