Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any updates on the injuries to Moreno, DRC and Vickerson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates on the injuries to Moreno, DRC and Vickerson?

I am sure I am forgetting a few others, but are there any updates available for the three above?

I think I read Moreno has an MRI scheduled for today so I'm assuming we hear something in the next few hours.

Comment

Don't forget JT's ankle and Montee Ball's vagina.

Comment

I have a feeling that Moreno won't be able to play this week. Rookies to the rescue.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
          Don't forget JT's ankle and Montee Ball's vagina.
          I think Welker, DT and Decker ALL need to get in the stirrups and have their vaginas examined today.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
            I have a feeling that Moreno won't be able to play this week. Rookies to the rescue.
            We wouldn't be able to package Ball, Hillman and Anderson for a 10 piece nugget value meal at McDonalds.

Comment

Id put money that Moreno doesn't play. This game did damage physically and mentally. Putting the practice squad on the field next week isn't gonna get it done. Alex smith will do enough against a soft zone coverage. And this teams depth sucks to the point they can't play man without DRC

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                We wouldn't be able to package Ball, Hillman and Anderson for a 10 piece nugget value meal at McDonalds.
                I think Ball and ANderson are talented runners. A fumble here and there (and I question if Anderson's was even his fault) won't change that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                  I think Ball and ANderson are talented runners. A fumble here and there (and I question if Anderson's was even his fault) won't change that fact.
                  I just hope we can go this next game without a fumble from an RB.

Comment

I'm probably over reacting but the silence is killing me. When it's not serious don't they usually say pretty early in the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                      I'm probably over reacting but the silence is killing me. When it's not serious don't they usually say pretty early in the day?
                      It is usually in the afternoon unless player is heavy twitter user. Then you hear sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                        I just hope we can go this next game without a fumble from an RB.
                        <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AFHNghJ9sBQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Moreno's been having issues with his ankle all year so hopefully it's just a little bit extra spraining/swelling due to his heavy workload last night and nothing more.

DRC landed on his left shoulder but seemed to have injured his right shoulder, so I'm a little bit unsure how that happened. Either way it sucks, althought often time shoulder injuries are playable through, we could sure use Champ back right about now.

I'd guess vick will be back next week, with Moreno out and DRC a gametime decision but likely out. We'll know more today after the MRI's and press conference with JDR.

Comment

I think they are all in intensive care, serious vagina frost bite.

Comment

This will sound crazy, but I'm most concerned about Vickerson and DRC. Those two left in the 2nd half and IMO played as big a role to NE's 2nd half resurgence as anything. Vick/Knighton make it virtually impossible to run on the interior of Denver's defense with their size and the speed we have at LB. With regards to DRC, dude is our best cover corner and has been awesome in coverage this year. His only weakness is that he has HORRIBLE hands. They are downright awful and it showed again unfortunately as he faceplanted into the ground and hurt his shoulder. If he is out for an extended period of time, along w/ Champ, that is going to open up opposing passing games.

Really frustrating to watch champ in street clothes week after week. Seems like an unusually long recovery period for whatever issue he has.

Knowshon has been fantastic this year but this most recent injury is what Moreno is. Dude gets hurt with extended responsibility. This may be a saving grace for Ball/Hillman. They might HAVE to play now and because of that, maybe their confidence will improve. My confidence in them won't however until they stop playing like bitches putting the ball on the carpet at the most inopportune times.

Comment

Working...
                              X