Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBF1
    replied
    I see us using all 3 RB's this weekend running the wishbone behind Manning. Who would ever expect that

Leave a comment:

• jmz313
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    I've been saying this. I don't think I've seen a play action from under center in weeks. Shotgun hand offs are all I see. Fooling no one that way. Moreno was hurt they should've used him as a decoy instead of giving it to him 2 straight times wen clearly his injury gave him zero burst or impact.
    This has been bugging me. Manning needs to be able to play from under center against playoff teams. His ankles are limiting this.... I assume. PA is doable out of shotgun and pistol but it takes more "run action" by the Oline to sell it. If they don't sell it, manning is going to be taking hits.

I'd like to see more 2 TE sets as opposed to 3 WR if Manning can't take snaps from under center. Tamme and Dressen are capable of playing along side of JT.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    PFM has not thrown the ball to KM ! less than 3 times total in the last 3 games combined !
    CJ has more targets than Km yesterday, BALL has 5 times the targets as KM over the same 3 games?
    WTF is up with that?
    every time PFM has thrown the ball to KM, he has turned it in to a first down!
    yet, PFM would rather throw the ball to ball or decker or welker on thrid down/
    I dont get it?

Leave a comment:

• WolfpackGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Large View Post
    probably not well, my guess why they don't- really hurts hurts us to be honest.
    Damn straight it does.

You would have to think there were some big plays for the taking the way they were running the ball last night.

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
    Can you even run realistic play action out of the Pistol with a hobbled/immobile QB?
    probably not well, my guess why they don't- really hurts hurts us to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• WolfpackGuy
    replied
    Can you even run realistic play action out of the Pistol with a hobbled/immobile QB?

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    ah ****... if only THAT thread had the title "Play Action Pass"

Merge

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    I've been saying this. I don't think I've seen a play action from under center in weeks. Shotgun hand offs are all I see. Fooling no one that way. Moreno was hurt they should've used him as a decoy instead of giving it to him 2 straight times wen clearly his injury gave him zero burst or impact.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosfanGuy
    replied
    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113087

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    started a topic Play Action Pass

Play Action Pass

Seems like a killer if your back is gashing the Defense up and down, left and right....

I assume Manning's ankles put the nix on playaction passes, and running an offense under center?
Working...
X