X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos aren't built to play in the cold

-Peyton manning isn't a cold climate QB

-The Denver broncos are built to play in Southern California

-It is probably better for the broncos to not get home filed advantage as Denver is colder than most other major cities in the winter in Jan

-Why are the light rail stations in Denver not covered?

-Why is Mile high stadium not covered if we are going to build a passing team like NO, SF (back in the days when they were dominant).

-The super bowel this year is played in NY

So,if I was Elway and Co still wanted to build a passing team in Denver, I would hope to get in on a wild card and play in warmer climate cities.

Not a knock on Peyton manning (awesome QB like Marino in good weather conditions), but he is not built to play cold weather football and neither is the current broncos roster. Elway and Co should think about smash mouth football when they think Denver football in the future. Our Southern California built roster will be challenged in the playoffs this years for sure.

The Broncos were not a cold weather 3rd quarter defense.. They were not built for colt 3rd quarters

Comment

Just this morning I was thinking we needed about 7-10 more "cold" threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
        Just this morning I was thinking we needed about 7-10 more "cold" threads.
        Good, you'll probably get 12-15... Sometimes it just easier to start a new thread so everyone can see how special you are... And we have a lot of special people here

Comment

This issue won't go away until the broncos front office realizes their weaknesses and play to their strengths and don't forgot that the light rail stations across the Denver metro should be covered because we are a cold winter city

Comment

Yeah, that cold weather really slowed the running game.

Comment

I thought are strength was passing

Comment

quality thread for a dumpster fire message board.

Comment

Originally posted by Coldcity76 View Post
                  I thought are strength was passing
                  Congrats, you surpassed the other trolls in the "Dumbest ****ing Moron On The Mane" race!

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                    Good, you'll probably get 12-15... Sometimes it just easier to start a new thread so everyone can see how special you are... And we have a lot of special people here
                    This

Comment

This Rabb poster calls folks trolls for being critical. What happen to honest discussion?

I guess i am suppose to tell everybody its going to be alright? Sorry, what I saw last night and last year is that Denver is not built to play in the cold, not just manning. broncos are a high flying passing attack with a QB that is dome friendly and a defense that is built to play ahead (this presumes a strong passing game).

Comment

Rise and shine campers! And dont forget your boots cause its cooooooooooooold out there!

Comment

-Peyton manning isn't a cold climate QB

-The Denver broncos are built to play in Southern California

-It is probably better for the broncos to not get home filed advantage as Denver is colder than most other major cities in the winter in Jan

-Why are the light rail stations in Denver not covered?

-Why is Mile high stadium not covered if we are going to build a passing team like NO, SF (back in the days when they were dominant).

-The super bowel this year is played in NY

So,if I was Elway and Co still wanted to build a passing team in Denver, I would hope to get in on a wild card and play in warmer climate cities.

Not a knock on Peyton manning (awesome QB like Marino in good weather conditions), but he is not built to play cold weather football and neither is the current broncos roster. Elway and Co should think about smash mouth football when they think Denver football in the future. Our Southern California built roster will be challenged in the playoffs this years for sure.
                          Unless SD or Miami pulls off a miracle, and outside of the Dome in Indy, I don't see a single better (average) weather environment for the playoffs than Denver.

And even if it were SD or Miami, there's no way we could tank so badly as to end up playing there. They're praying for 6 seeds at this point. They won't have any home games.

We can't go to the Super Bowl by beating Indy @ Indy alone. Our best chance lies in Denver. And it's not even close.
                          Last edited by BroncoBeavis; 11-25-2013, 08:18 AM.

Comment

So you created an account on this board just so you can post yet another thread about the cold weather? Thanks for the contribution. Now run along back to where you came from.

Comment

This Rabb poster calls folks trolls for being critical. What happen to honest discussion?

I guess i am suppose to tell everybody its going to be alright? Sorry, what I saw last night and last year is that Denver is not built to play in the cold, not just manning. broncos are a high flying passing attack with a QB that is dome friendly and a defense that is built to play ahead (this presumes a strong passing game).
                              That is 2013 Survivor Champion Rabb to you, **** face

Comment

Working...
                              X