My hangover is legion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hangover is legion

After watching that game then dealing with the aftermath. Anyone reaching for the Tylenol this is your place to post. Drinking heavily during the game followed by much Scotch to numb an asinine finish is not making a Monday any better!

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
    After watching that game then dealing with the aftermath. Anyone reaching for the Tylenol this is your place to post. Drinking heavily during the game followed by much Scotch to numb an asinine finish is not making a Monday any better!
    Alcholism ftw, god help anybody who gets in my path today, sore head and four hours sleep. Might need something stronger though for again. Like Heroin.

Comment

yep..couldn't sleep the entire night.
      sucks that we have to deal twice already this year.
      I hope it will be the last

Comment

Well, at least take Aspirin and not Tylenol. Your Liver will thank you...

Mine does.

Comment

Comment

Started casually drinking beer, ended with whiskey. When I started drinking whiskey, the Broncos had their touchdown drive in the 4th quarter. Superstition led me to getting plowed.

Comment

I didn't drink last night- I have say, I feel prety good this AM, other than getting 6 hours of sleep. But usually Sunday is a 10+ drink day with the early game and the Denver game.

I promise I will be drinking tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X