X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScottXray
    replied
    Originally posted by 55CrushEm View Post
    I'm confident we'll win in KC. It's supposed to be between 40-50 degrees.

Hali/Houston probably out (not that they did anything last game, anyway)

Eric Fisher out and Von appearing to be in beast mode again.
    Moreno likely out also, as well as DRC. Champ needs to play and play well, and our receivers have to step up and fight for some catches. Manning also needs to throw the ball well. We won't be able to run up the middle on Poe like we did against NE ( Wilfork out) so both teams are going to be doing something different. Smith is throwing downfield more and I look for them to use that to set up Charles more.

Defense can not fail, this game!

Leave a comment:

• 55CrushEm
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
    Yeah, if we win in KC, we've probably got just as good a shot to win out as the Pats do. A solid win @ Camarohead will erase most of this sting. Just hope the injury situation looks better on Friday than it does today.
    I'm confident we'll win in KC. It's supposed to be between 40-50 degrees.

Hali/Houston probably out (not that they did anything last game, anyway)

Eric Fisher out and Von appearing to be in beast mode again.

Leave a comment:

• Eldorado
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
    Did you earn your deputy fan police badge from Errand the old fashioned way, or did you just blow him?
    We're gonna go 14-2.

"THIS TEAM IS SOFT AND TEH SUXZOR!!11"

Go ahead and have a take, just try to not let it suck.

Leave a comment:

• Irish Stout
    replied
    Broncos and Pats will play again. We will win.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post
    True. I think they will fade too. But if Denver wins in KC (not easy), they have a great chance to win out assuming no serious injuries.
    Yeah, if we win in KC, we've probably got just as good a shot to win out as the Pats do. A solid win @ Camarohead will erase most of this sting. Just hope the injury situation looks better on Friday than it does today.

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    True. I think they will fade too. But if Denver wins in KC (not easy), they have a great chance to win out assuming no serious injuries.
    Yes. And why again is everybody so down, were in the drivers seat, just gotta close out

Leave a comment:

• Steve Prefontaine
    replied
    Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
    Maybe so, but we have a 2 game lead in the division, and the Chefs are gonna fade, so I think I would've taken last night over this Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• Smiling Assassin27
    replied
    It sucks, but I'd much rather lose last night and win next week.

Maybe so, but we have a 2 game lead in the division, and the Chefs are gonna fade, so I think I would've taken last night over this Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• 55CrushEm
    replied
    Pats are going to win their remaining 5 games.

Therefore, we need to win out as well to secure the #1 seed.

Simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Prefontaine
    replied
    It sucks, but I'd much rather lose last night and win next week.

Leave a comment:

• randerson1184
    replied
    Yeah, this is a pretty depressing forum right now. Albeit, understandably so.

I'm going to be watching the injury report. If Moreno, DRC and others are out, I'm going to start panicking.

Leave a comment:

• Smiling Assassin27
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
    Denver is a great team. They have folded at the most un-opportune times over the past 2 years, which is getting mighty old. But Denver will finish this regular season with the #1 seed (again).

All I pray, and all we should all be praying, is that we finally capitalize on the seeding. When the chips are down, win the big game! When it's all or nothing, come through! Get the #1 seed and use it all the way to the Super Bowl!

I believe the Broncos will still finish #1 even with this Patsies hiccup. But the #1 seed means nothing if you don't make it to the Super Bowl! Come on Broncos! Win the regular season. But more importantly, WIN THE PLAYOFFS!
    Problem is that the #1 seed for us is like earning the President's Trophy in the NHL. Rarely do they get it done and raise the cup. On the positive side, the team won't be so far ahead that they can get complacent like many of those Colts teams of yore.

Leave a comment:

• Jason in LA
    replied
    The Broncos should put a temporary roof over the stadium, and install a heating system. Maybe the NFL will do that for the Super Bowl too!

Leave a comment:

• HorseHead
    replied
    This place is epic on a Monday like this...
    Last edited by HorseHead; 11-25-2013, 07:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• WolfpackGuy
    replied
    The #1 seed won't mean a damn thing if it's cold and/or if the receivers don't start fighting through contact because you sure shouldn't depend on the officials to call it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X