Knowshon in a boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowshon in a boot

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Per <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeKlis">@MikeKlis</a>, Knowshon Moreno left in a boot.</p>&mdash; Joan Niesen (@JoanNiesen) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoanNiesen/statuses/404859841031598080">November 25, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

big blow. going to have to depend on other rb's to step up. might look into playing hillman, out of necessity

Comment

If only Ball could hang onto the 'Ball'.

Comment

Great timing for Chiefs week.

Comment

He has been really lights out this season. I guess Hillman might get his chance once again.

Comment

We need him as a blocker as much as anything.

Comment

Figures, just when he has a career game, he goes and gets hurt.

Comment

Well, sure, he only had about 94 touches and rammed into merely 578 meanies.

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
                  Well, sure, he only had about 94 touches and rammed into merely 578 meanies.
                  I wasn't blaming him, just frustrated at the bad luck.

Comment

Figures the one week we go crazy with his carries, he breaks down. That's been his professional career in a nutshell. Dude is fragile. Keep him on a pitch count.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                      Figures the one week we go crazy with his carries, he breaks down. That's been his professional career in a nutshell. Dude is fragile. Keep him on a pitch count.
                      37 carries, 224 yards in freezing weather... fragile.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                        37 carries, 224 yards in freezing weather... fragile.

Comment

I don't understand why they would bench Montee after that fumble. He was running effectively and was a good change of pace for Moreno. CJ doesn't know the play book.

Comment

Great. The three other RBs on our team combined couldn't hold Moreno's dick, much less his job.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
                              I don't understand why they would bench Montee after that fumble. He was running effectively and was a good change of pace for Moreno. CJ doesn't know the play book.
                              JDR is harsh on fumbles.

One of the best kick returners in franchise history is benched while the return team gives the game away. I want Fox back.

Comment

Working...
                              X