• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This loss will

...only strengthen the Broncos.

They will see the Pats again.

The playoffs will be even colder.

They need to get tougher.

The Broncos are not a Championship team yet, but I believe they can be.

Agreed. Good to have wakeup calls, before they matter.

Comment

I'm really pleased to see Moreno take the next step.

We all knew PFM's kryptonite is the cold. No one is perfect.

What we didn't know is if our running game would be up for the post season weather. It's absolutely essential to get better on Defense and the running game to compensate.

Our D played a fantastic 1st half and our running game played a great game for 5 qtrs.

Comment

Fanboy, stupud head. Manning sucks.

I will fight you, will fly anywhere to fight you.

Signed with love,
        Hamrob

Comment

The only way the loss really hurts the team is if

a) there are a huge amount of injuries that kill the team moving forward

b) denver loses at kc next week

Comment

Doesn't matter even if we were to lose against the KFC's next week IMO.

At the end of the day ,they're either going to get tougher mentally and physically or they won't.

They're going to be in the playoffs. Whether it's 1st seed or wildcard. Either way they're going to have to learn to NEVER let up on the gas. Play 60 min. and not bitch about the way the ref's are calling the games but to rather adjust to it.

I believe they have it in them to turn the corner.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Comment

This loss will be...forgotten once the Broncos eviscerate New England in the AFC Championship game, and damn that will feel liberating.

Comment

It would take a miracle for us to miss the playoffs, so that's all that matters. Wildcard teams can win the Super Bowl just like a 1st round seed can lose their first game.

Comment

What's certain is the Chefs will be facing a motivated/pissed-off team next Sunday.

Comment

I agree, the broncos will be better for this

Comment

I find it interesting that none of the talking heads are mentioning that our D backfield is/was depleted. The DRC injury was the straw that broke our D's back. We're all reminded in the headlines and talking heads about the Chiefs depleted pass rush due to injuries, as if that was the sole reason they lost.

Where's the "Brady takes advantage of depleted Defensive backfield in 2nd half". All I'm seeing is Manning this... and Manning that. As if he played Defense as well.

We're missing BOTH our best CB's and a starting Safety. I'm Not surprised that backup players are going to get beat by the best Cold weather QB in frigid temps in their stadium.

Don't get me wrong I'm not making this as an excuse. Just an observation. They have to be able to "next man up it" like everyone else. I'm glad that no one is making this as a big deal. They need to develop the kind of edge that this will bring.

Can't wait until we see both Champ and DRC in the same game soon.
                      Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 11-25-2013, 04:39 AM.

Comment

DRC could end up on IR for all we know, and losing that many defensive starters for the visit of KC is going to **** us up.

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                          DRC could end up on IR for all we know, and losing that many defensive starters for the visit of KC is going to **** us up.
                          KC could say the same thing. I'll take Manning in a shootout.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                            Agreed. Good to have wakeup calls, before they matter.
                            exactly! hopefully this loss helps toughens the team up for a playoff run.

Comment

Originally posted by Blart View Post
                              KC could say the same thing. I'll take Manning in a shootout.
                              They're going to be pissed though while we'll obviously be at our flattest. Postgame presser demeanor by all accounts like a team that needs prozac for the next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X