Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't anyone complaining about drops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't anyone complaining about drops?

IMO the Offense failed due to so many drops. Welker had at least 3 and DT
    couldn't catch a cold before the TD. Anderson drop was a key play. Welker drop on the last drive would have given us a shot at a FG.

RECIEVERS were FAIL! Manning had a subpar game but the recievers killed drives.

Much easier to blame Manning and the cold.

Comment

DT dropped a couple easy ones plus mistimed his jump badly on that jump ball where he had Talib boxed out.

This was just a ridiculously sloppy game. 6 or 7 fumbles, 2 (or 3?) muffs, drops everywhere, people falling down, Brady and Manning missing all kinds of throws. Surprisingly only the kickers and punters (and Moreno) had flawless games.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

this

Comment

There is a thread about this subject right on the first page, so some are complaining about it.

Comment

No Julius Thomas hurt Denver a lot.

Comment

I thought Tamme had some good clutch catches.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                I thought Tamme had some good clutch catches.
                He did. Unfortunately he was really the only one. Welker sucked almost all night.
                DT mostly sucked, and Decker was invisible.

Comment

Not having Thomas did hurt but at the same time, these WR's get small in critical times. I've long lamented the issue with these guys dropping passes. I'm not sure why they have such an issue.

D. Thomas - Great talent, finesse player despite his size. Dude had two incredible plays he could have made on jump balls and he managed to make neither. He let Talib thug it up and win. Dude needs to be prodded to the next level because he has great talent, but his heart is somewhat questionable.

Welker - Maximizes what athletic ability he has (not a explosive athlete any longer) but drops too many passes for my taste. Not sure why he double clutches so many balls which end up dropping upon collision.

Decker - Weak minded bitch. No lie. Where were you today Eric? I guarantee that NE came into the game with Talib getting solo coverage duties on DT. They were going to play match ups against Welker. The lack of focus was on Decker and he didn't show up. He tends to do that. Dude is weak.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                    No Julius Thomas hurt Denver a lot.
                    A post that isn't retarded! I knew I'd find one!

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

Plenty of blame to go around. Manning sucked tonight, drops or no drops.

Comment

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...36024133_o.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                          to all of Bronco nation I have read so many bad comments about Peyton and it makes me want to puke I have been a Peyton Manning fan since his very 1st snap with the Vols so let me tell each and everyone of you Peyton came to Denver to win the SuperBowl and he will bring it home to Denver at the end of this year Peyton is his hardest critic it blows that the team not Peyton but the team lost to Brady but what the hey Im telling you Peyton will take this stew on it and make the Broncos not only better for it but SuperBowl champions so its this simple if you as a Bronco fan are gonna bash your quarterback who by all rights is the main reason the Broncos are in the postion there in then get off the bus cause there aint no room for the fair weathered fans you weren't a true fan to start with

Chrissy?

This post is worthless without pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                            to all of Bronco nation I have read so many bad comments about Peyton and it makes me want to puke I have been a Peyton Manning fan since his very 1st snap with the Vols so let me tell each and everyone of you Peyton came to Denver to win the SuperBowl and he will bring it home to Denver at the end of this year Peyton is his hardest critic it blows that the team not Peyton but the team lost to Brady but what the hey Im telling you Peyton will take this stew on it and make the Broncos not only better for it but SuperBowl champions so its this simple if you as a Bronco fan are gonna bash your quarterback who by all rights is the main reason the Broncos are in the postion there in then get off the bus cause there aint no room for the fair weathered fans you weren't a true fan to start with
                            :.,:..,,,.',,,.';,,'..

Just filling in some missing things for you.

Comment

Leave peyton alooooooooone!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X