Moreno getting injured was huge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moreno getting injured was huge

Moreno getting injured on that last drive changed that drive completely. After that, he had two runs showing no burst. Hopefully his ankle is all right because he looked like he turned it.

ball cannot be trusted, hillman cannot be trusted, anderson almost fumbled and has no hands

this one is on denver for not having any depth at RB

Comment

Let's talk about. WTF after getting to around the 40 do they run a gimpy Moreno on 1st and 2nd down? OMG I am fuming. Yet AGAIN, WTF do we have Manning? It just so friggen stupid I can't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
        ball cannot be trusted, hillman cannot be trusted, anderson almost fumbled and has no hands

this one is on denver for not having any depth at RB
        bs we have a ton of talent, ball security is the weakness and hasn't been coached up enough/or accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPeepers View Post
          bs we have a ton of talent, ball security is the weakness and hasn't been coached up enough/or accepted.
          lol, glad you trust those other Rb's, too bad reality says otherwise

strong fanboy

Comment

I'm going to say it. This front office has done some amazing things. They've drafted some good players, developed others and found a number of starters through free agency and the draft. But they suck donkey balls at drafting and developing running backs. They only reason they don't get an F is thy turned Knowson into a star running back. And word on the street is Manning tutoring him has more to do with that than the coaching staff and front office (who wanted him benched the past two seasons).

Comment

Even leaving aside the devastating Ball fumble, I suspect Denver would have won this game with a reliable backup runner. Moreno was pretty worn down at the end and was still breaking off some runs. Someone fresh (especially someone as fast as Hillman) probably would have broken one of those, at least for fg range. It's hard to tell, but it looked to me like there was a good deal of room on the one Anderson dropped in ot.

Comment

Moreno getting hurt was less huge than DRC getting hurt.

Comment

Give C.J. some more reps. Yeah he bobbled the ball, but under the worst possible circumstances. At this point, Ball has been worse than Hillman with ball security. Might as well give him another shot.

Comment

Make an example out of one of our back ups, Next guy to lose a fumble gets cut/fired/sent walking.

Comment

Originally posted by MplsBronco View Post
                      Let's talk about. WTF after getting to around the 40 do they run a gimpy Moreno on 1st and 2nd down? OMG I am fuming. Yet AGAIN, WTF do we have Manning? It just so friggen stupid I can't believe it.
                      Yep...Talib gets hurt leaving a top 3 WR on a freakin' backup. DT all the way was the play. Gase/Manning F'd that up.

Comment

I was worried about the Pats twisting some ankles. I was surprised it didn't happen to Manning.

Bellichick has ALWAYS been dirty. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if he told someone to "take care" of Moreno. It was a nice little twisty twist Talib gave him. He's quickly turning into a piece of ****.

Comment

Working...
                        X