DRC is a moron.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRC is a moron.

Without him injuring himself diving for that INT which would've been incomplete, maybe we're never forced to use Carter in the game at all.

Originally posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
    Without him injuring himself diving for that INT which would've been incomplete, maybe we're never forced to use Carter in the game at all.
    True, but we cannot make injuries and excuse in this one. We will sound like Chiefs fans. Up 24-0 we gotta close the game out.

Comment

Thank you, he clearly didn't think on that play, as the attempt for an INT was completely unnecessary.

Comment

It was stupid for him to sell out for a hail Marry ten yards short of the goal line with no time left. Does anyone have any idea what the hell happened to him? Why won't anyone say?

Comment

I don''t know, I thought I heard it was a shoulder injury, but not sure. But him being out the second half was definitely huge. NE started scoring and we ended up relying on Jammer and Carter to try to stop it.

Comment

Gotta pad those stats for contract negotiations!

Could end up costing him millions if it's a serious injury, sincerely hope not as we really need him.

Comment

The stupid is stong with this team From the coaches on down. Embarrassed by this BS.

Comment

It wouldn't have happened if we wouldn't have messed up on first of 2 fumbles on punt returns.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  It was stupid for him to sell out for a hail Marry ten yards short of the goal line with no time left. Does anyone have any idea what the hell happened to him? Why won't anyone say?
                  Cobra.... With AIDS.

not pretty, let's not speak of it, think of the children.

Comment

Not the best decision, but I can't hate on a guy for getting hurt trying to make a football play. Had he kept his feet, broken on the ball a second earlier and taken it 90 yards the other way we'd have incredible play DRC threads for days.

Comment

Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                      Not the best decision, but I can't hate on a guy for getting hurt trying to make a football play. Had he kept his feet, broken on the ball a second earlier and taken it 90 yards the other way we'd have incredible play DRC threads for days.
                      This. The wind hung that ball up, so it was difficult for him to judge. You're right, he keeps his feet, it may have been 31-0 at half.

Comment

I'm not going to hate on a player going full speed on a play.

Comment

How much time do you think these players have to think about these things? Apparently you think, while the ball is in the air, DRC can think "there's a ball I could intercept but I shouldn't intercept it because the half is almost over and I might get hurt for no apparent reason," and that he not only thought all of that but decided he should do it anyway to pad his stats., thinking all the while about his contract.

I think that anyone who has ever participated in any kind of sport would know it really doesn't work that way.

Comment

Can't really blame him. We got cute with a 24 point lead, and wanted more when NE was willing to let the clock run out. We should have let them.

Comment

I still don't understand how he hurt himself on that play. It looked so routine, and there was no contact on the play.

Comment

Working...
                              X