X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VON, better game...

better effort

No one will talk about it.

They'll wait for him to had a sub-awesome game and post a bunch of threads about how he sucks and we blow

Comment

He really came to play tonight. It was good to see. We'll have a good opportunity this Sunday to let all hell break loose.

Comment

loved the 1st half pressure and TD, shame after halftime NE planned short quick passes and neutralized alot of pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPeepers View Post
          loved the 1st half pressure and TD, shame after halftime NE planned short quick passes and neutralized alot of pressure.
          He got pressure all game, not just the first half. His pressure and hits on Brady are directly related to what forced them to punt so much.

Comment

Von looked like his old, dominant self again tonight. Though I don't think he's looked bad up to this point by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              He got pressure all game, not just the first half. His pressure and hits on Brady are directly related to what forced them to punt so much.
              They knew brady would be feeding the turf monster courtesy of Von and planned around him, i wondered what halftime adjustments we would make considering our success. I know Von was there, just not like the 1st half.

I don't quite know if the D was fat and happy with a 24 pt lead, or outschemed after that 1st half.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPeepers View Post
                They knew brady would be feeding the turf monster courtesy of Von and planned around him, i wondered what halftime adjustments we would make considering our success. I know Von was there, just not like the 1st half.

I don't quite know if the D was fat and happy with a 24 pt lead, or outschemed after that 1st half.
                Injured, cold, on the road against a good team

Lots of factors to take away from this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                  No one will talk about it.

They'll wait for him to had a sub-awesome game and post a bunch of threads about how he sucks and we blow
                  You mean like the OP?

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                    You mean like the OP?
                    Agreed. After all the **** the OP has talked over the past few weeks about Von...GTFO with this thread douche.

Comment

Stop with the injury crap as an excuse. Every team goes thru it, just take a look at New England from opening day until today. Both DT's, starting/best LB in Mayo now throw in losing Welker and Hernandez and Woodhead. NE should not have even showed up using excuses like yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X