Jeff Rodgers: Special Team Coordinator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Rodgers: Special Team Coordinator

There has to be some kind of accountability on this guy. Punt return has been a constant struggle and we still can't get it right?! A simple punt return? It just boggles my mind that an NFL team cannot figure this out.

too cold

Comment

It's hard to be a coach when you have guys that are scared/can't just to catch the ****ing football.

Comment

poor judgement from boith holiday and welker. when was the last time welker prac ticed punt returns?
        but long brfore carter handed them the game we had 4 turnovers in the second half. we NEVER once threw the ball to MORENO!
        and PFM looked like dog**** for most of the game.
        Carter will be the scapegoat for a terrible gameplan and performance in the second half.
        defensive injuries, yes, but the O failed to do their job !

Comment

This has been going on for a few years now. Every time I see an opposing teams punter now my ass puckers up.

Comment

It's just hard to watch punt returns now. We have to be the worst team in the NFL, at least as far as the percentage of fumbles goes.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
              It's just hard to watch punt returns now. We have to be the worst team in the NFL, at least as far as the percentage of fumbles goes.
              I agree, i really don't know what the problem is, but Holliday is now more of a liability than he is an asset. Don't know what the answer is either.

Comment

Houston cut him for a reason. We are just now starting to figure that out.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                  poor judgement from boith holiday and welker. when was the last time welker prac ticed punt returns?
                  but long brfore carter handed them the game we had 4 turnovers in the second half. we NEVER once threw the ball to MORENO!
                  and PFM looked like dog**** for most of the game.
                  Carter will be the scapegoat for a terrible gameplan and performance in the second half.
                  defensive injuries, yes, but the O failed to do their job !
                  Im sure, Welker who's always been a PR (both Miami and NE), practices returns every week. Might be time to give him the job full time (for game reps) and leave Trindon on KR.

Comment

Working...
                  X