Holy **** would this place calm down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy **** would this place calm down?

The loss sucked. A lot. But we aren't the worst team in the league not are we doomed forever!

Relax

wrong, manning needs to warm up, poor guy, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Losing tonight did not change seeding. Or anything at all really.

Comment

I'm not that upset. The patriots are a hell of a team. Luckily we play the chiefs next week

Comment

Nope. Complete meltdown is in full throttle. You can't contain it, you can only stand back and laugh.

Comment

This was a huge loss man. NE has the tie breaker on us and I don't have tons of confidence after blowing a 24 point lead (after uncharacteristic fumbles) that we can win against NE in Foxboro in January.

We must get home field. To do that...we have to win out now.

Comment

It was pathetic loss. CHAMPIONSHIP teams don't piss away 24 point leads, to anyone. They finish teams. This team is a fraud plain and simple. They have taken on the persona of the QB, who is a fraud? The GOAT wins just one SB? Please, I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by stoxman View Post
                This was a huge loss man. NE has the tie breaker on us and I don't have tons of confidence after blowing a 24 point lead (after uncharacteristic fumbles) that we can win against NE in Foxboro in January.

We must get home field. To do that...we have to win out now.
                No doubt, but we are still number one in the afc right now. Just get to the playoffs

Comment

OP - please go **** yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by MplsBronco View Post
                    It was pathetic loss. CHAMPIONSHIP teams don't piss away 24 point leads, to anyone. They finish teams. This team is a fraud plain and simple. They have taken on the persona of the QB, who is a fraud? The GOAT wins just one SB? Please, I don't think so.

Calm down man. **** happens. And literally nothing has changed position wise since this morning.

Woosah.

Comment

Originally posted by MplsBronco View Post
                      We beat last years Super Bowl champ by like 20 in their own home in week 15

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                        Losing tonight did not change seeding. Or anything at all really.

It just served as a reminder of why this team has virtually no chance of winning a Super Bowl no matter their seeding. Hint: Manning sucks ass in the cold.

Comment

People need to vent, Lelo. Half of these Yahoos were drunk three hours ago.

Comment

Our starting QB doesn't play well in cold weather. We can't seem to beat elite teams. We completely folded, in embarrassing fashion, in a game we had well in hand. We looked mentally soft. We couldn't take advantage of a huge rushing performance. We played stupid, as we've done a lot this year (and last). Other than that we should all be perfectly calm.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                              The loss sucked. A lot. But we aren't the worst team in the league not are we doomed forever!

Relax
                              We are just crunch time stupidest team in the league. We have played stupid card alot this season takes away from solid effort this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X