Drops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drops?

Everyone is putting this on Manning couldnt play in the cold, and he did have an off day. But anyone know how many drops we had? I know DT had several and some in key situations. Welker had some key drops and CJ and Decker did too. Seems like the only one making clutch catches was Tamme. Can we fix this? Was it the cold weather or just off nights for WRs?

Off-night for WR's, definitely due to the cold.

Denver-metro area has been warm this fall. Evidence:
    http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/aur...ather/35006_pc

These guys need some practice in the cold

Comment

too cold, this team is building a deluxe indoor facility though

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
        Everyone is putting this on Manning couldnt play in the cold, and he did have an off day. But anyone know how many drops we had? I know DT had several and some in key situations. Welker had some key drops and CJ and Decker did too. Seems like the only one making clutch catches was Tamme. Can we fix this? Was it the cold weather or just off nights for WRs?
        I'm pretty sure Welker dropped more easy passes than the total he actually held onto. But Manning was pretty bad too. Lotta bad passes.

But the defense was the big joke.

Overall, it was a terrible performance pretty much on a whole team basis.

Comment

Decker has been MIA for 2 weeks. Manning is missing some wide open reads also. Welker had a poor game and DT didn't show up until his number was called late. I hated the passing play call this week and it needs to get better. Our high potent offense has become predictable in the passing game.

Comment

Working...
          X