Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1 team in the AFC, dominant running game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #1 team in the AFC, dominant running game

    Your Denver Broncos are the #1 team in the AFC. Check those standings.

    If you're concerned about our two (2) losses, let me remind you:

    Both came on fluke plays. Both came on the road, where Broncos will *not* be playing in January.

    My favorite stat from DEN vs NE?

    Rushing yards.
    DEN: 280
    NE: 116


    See you in the playoffs.

  • #2
    This team is a fraud. How did playing at home in playoffs last year work out. Jesus, the morons aren't reserved just for the coaches and players but some fans as well.

    Comment


    • #3
      Seattle is 10-1, we are 9-2. For right now Seattle is #1.

      A win next week will correct this ill and we will have the #1 seed.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Blart View Post
        Your Denver Broncos are the #1 team in the AFC. Check those standings.

        If you're concerned about our two (2) losses, let me remind you:

        Both came on fluke plays. Both came on the road, where Broncos will *not* be playing in January.

        My favorite stat from DEN vs NE?

        Rushing yards.
        DEN: 280
        NE: 116


        See you in the playoffs.
        Both also came in games where we lost turnover battles. If we can fix those we should be fine. Big if though, gotta fix em.

        Comment


        • #5
          we should still end up with the number one seed, but is any team scared of playing us in a big game? think about it, really ask yourself that question.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
            Seattle is 10-1, we are 9-2. For right now Seattle is #1.

            A win next week will correct this ill and we will have the #1 seed.
            Seattle is the NFC.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MplsBronco View Post
              This team is a fraud. How did playing at home in playoffs last year work out. Jesus, the morons aren't reserved just for the coaches and players but some fans as well.
              HA! Way to lose faith after a fluke loss on the road. I'll be watching the super bowl.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
                Seattle is 10-1, we are 9-2. For right now Seattle is #1.

                A win next week will correct this ill and we will have the #1 seed.
                Seattle isn't in the AFC. unless we are back in 1992

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Blart View Post
                  Your Denver Broncos are the #1 team in the AFC. Check those standings.

                  If you're concerned about our two (2) losses, let me remind you:

                  Both came on fluke plays. Both came on the road, where Broncos will *not* be playing in January.

                  My favorite stat from DEN vs NE?

                  Rushing yards.
                  DEN: 280
                  NE: 116


                  See you in the playoffs.
                  Too bad Denver and New York get cold.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Some men like to see the world burn...


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Blart View Post
                      Your Denver Broncos are the #1 team in the AFC. Check those standings.

                      If you're concerned about our two (2) losses, let me remind you:

                      Both came on fluke plays. Both came on the road, where Broncos will *not* be playing in January.

                      My favorite stat from DEN vs NE?

                      Rushing yards.
                      DEN: 280
                      NE: 116


                      See you in the playoffs.
                      I agree, we were going to lose 23 games, chaces being this was one for them... It's on the line in Arrowhead, can't wait for next week!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        What makes you think the mental errors and ball security will be cleaned up? I see nothing that shows me it is. Every game it happens. Combine that with the injuries that have happened and will happen again and it's problems.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by extralife View Post
                          we should still end up with the number one seed, but is any team scared of playing us in a big game? think about it, really ask yourself that question.
                          Yes. Just like I was not concerned about the Chiefs, but really saw NE as the big challenge...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                            Too bad Denver and New York get cold.
                            Denver averages 45° in January.

                            New york averages in the high 30's in early February.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Blart View Post
                              HA! Way to lose faith after a fluke loss on the road. I'll be watching the super bowl.
                              The way some people react it's clear they are too close to this team to objectively view where Denver sits among the other 31 teams in the league. The Broncos show some weaknesses and suddenly we're a fraud—though watching RedZone for like 45 minutes would quickly show that every team in the league give up big plays, has turnovers etc etc.

                              Not that Denver doesn't have **** to work on. That 3rd quarter was a nightmare. But anyone giving up on a team that, come Monday morning, will still be one of a few Super Bowl favorites, is clearly one of those fans that can only deal with the stress of following their team by assuming and predicting the worse.

                              It's the guy at the party who says "we're going to lose, I can feel it" 20x an hour. And tonight it happened, so now he's saying "I knew we'd lose, this team may not win again."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X