What the Thing Drive Tells me About Manning in Cold Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Thing Drive Tells me About Manning in Cold Weather

However the game comes out, something is pretty clear to me: Manning gets seriously tight and ineffective in this weather if he isn't active. He basically handed off for a good part of this game. Then when he had to throw it suddenly, he was ineffective. Eventually he loosened up and was ok. For whatever reason, he seems to be very sensitive to cold, but I wonder if they couldn't figure out a way to keep him warmer and looser in a game like this (ride the bike, throw on the sideline, etc).

nerve damage is a serious thing, i had it in my back and it doesnt just recover fully, that takes an extremely long time and just as long for side effects.

in my case, long thoracic nerve damage caused a wing scapula. well the nerve has recovered but several months later i still have serratus weakness which affects scap stability. his issues go all the way down his arm, even if the nerve is recovered there will be lingering effects.

Comment

No one mentioned he had a big time drive in the 4th against the wind to tie this. It is more about DT having a bad day and we missed DRC and Thomas.

Hope DRC is back soon and Champ can play

Comment

He sucks balls in cold weather.

Comment

Originally posted by maven View Post
          He sucks balls in cold weather.
          So it was warmer on the drive to tie the game?

Comment

Working...
          X