Shannon Sharpe: "We are killing the Patriots!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannon Sharpe: "We are killing the Patriots!"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OxsHXuM6ah0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I had to break this one out. It was one of the most satisfying Bronco games that I've ever seen, because it was a game that showed that the Broncos were a dominant team. If I'm remembering right, it was like 24-0 in the first half, or something like that.

Tonight's game is looking like that. We all knew this team was dominant, but with the Chiefs starting the year 9-0, the Colts knocking the Broncos off a few weeks back, and the Patriots being, well, the Patriots, it seems like some folks forgot who the best team in the league is. The Broncos can pretty much wrap up the AFC by next week.

Miller time.

Comment

Tamme will be doing it this time. I would like to say I posted it in the Game thread....first. It does have that ring from the Sharpe game a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
        Miller time.
        That guy from the Bud commercials must still be in his basement.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
          Tamme will be doing it this time. I would like to say I posted it in the Game thread....first. It does have that ring from the Sharpe game a long time ago.
          Guess I should have checked the game thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
            Guess I should have checked the game thread.
            no, you did just fine but maybe too early. I didn't post Sharpe just mentioned the National Guard helping the Pats.

Comment

We "were" killing them.

Right now we're just running it every play while the Pats catch up in the air.

Comment

Looks like the national guard were called this time.

Comment

Spotted 24 points and probably going to lose at this point. Brady sure does look a hell of a lot better than Manning

Comment

Delete this thread immediately!

Comment

Please... This ****ing thread.

Comment

How about Peyton Manning stop sucking ass in cold weather.

Comment

At this point, I'd have no problem with the mods deleting this thread.

Comment

Thanks Jason for the bad mojo. Couldn't you have deleted this yourself? Use advanced option.

Comment

I'm neg repping you for this thread and it's bad juju, Jason in LA.

Comment

Working...
                              X