0-2/Chiefs New Streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
    Chiefs went from being on pace to going 16-0 to being on pace to go 9-7.
    Kinda funny how playing real live NFL starting QB's is changing things for them.

Comment

Now I'm 16

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
        After they cheered and were calling for mannings blood and talking about kill kill kill. I hope they use restraint next ime they talk about injuries and what not
        Yeah. Next week someone needs to take out Flowers.....yeah I said it

Comment

Originally posted by Pul2Eject View Post
          Yeah. Next week someone needs to take out Flowers.....yeah I said it
          thats ****ed up....you might be looking at the ban hammer next week

Comment

Still looking for Shox chiefkingdom chiefsteak etc and the rest of the bandwagon new profiles.

Bunch of clowns. 2000s ravens. Ya ok.

Comment

I never wish injury to a player, but I'd be OK if they both are out next week!

ESPN link

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Kansas City Chiefs weren't definitive after their 41-38 loss to the San Diego Chargers about how long they would play without their two injured pass rushers, outside linebackers Justin Houston and Tamba Hali.

But it sounded like they were settling in to play without them in next Sunday's game against the Denver Broncos and beyond.

The Chiefs' Tamba Hali, who has nine sacks this year, left Sunday's game with an ankle injury.

"We've got to make it work," cornerback Brandon Flowers said. "We get paid to win games. The coaches get paid to put the players (filling in) in position to make plays. It's going to be hard to adjust to the caliber of players they are but we've got to make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                thats ****ed up....you might be looking at the ban hammer next week
                Yeah Well I didn't much care for the blindside cheapshots he was dishing out on Welker last week

Comment

Speakin o Wes....nice catch

Comment

Working...
                  X