• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair, in all the years above divisions were made up of 5 teams

Comment

Originally posted by Blart View Post
      To be fair, in all the years above divisions were made up of 5 teams
      True. It's not a complete list, but a quick search only revealed some aged occurrences. I found it interesting the one with four qualifiers.

Comment

Most DOMINANT D for a team with a 2 game slide that has given up 68 points and nearly a 1,000 yards in 2 games...

...or not.

Comment

Chefs and their fans...

Z

Comment

Originally posted by Fedaykin View Post
            Has a division ever put three seeds into the post season?
            Dunno, but I just heard the RAIDERS will be the 6th seed if they can beat the Titans.

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
              0-2 is the new 9-0
              <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kowv6l2CBD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                Playing starting QB's is really hard!
                lol, rep.

You know what's also funny? Our defense is actually getting better week to week while we still have a top 5 offense.

KC's defense is actually getting worse with a bottom 10 offense.

Comment

2 game losing streak... Where are all the narrowhead trolls that are usually here?

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                    I hate to see anyone get hurt but when Hali and Houston went off the field, Somehow it felt right.
                    After they cheered and were calling for mannings blood and talking about kill kill kill. I hope they use restraint next ime they talk about injuries and what not

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                      I hate to see anyone get hurt but when Hali and Houston went off the field, Somehow it felt right.
                      that's just bad karma right there....the football gods will not be pleased

Comment

Chiefs went from being on pace to going 16-0 to being on pace to go 9-7.

Comment

I had no problem rooting for the Chargers. Didn't feel weird at all. I always root for what ever is in the best interest of the Broncos. Usually that means rooting against the Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers. But sometimes it means rooting for one of those teams to help out the Broncos. It is what it is. I'm not rooting for those rivals, I'm rooting for what helps the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                            I had no problem rooting for the Chargers. Didn't feel weird at all. I always root for what ever is in the best interest of the Broncos. Usually that means rooting against the Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers. But sometimes it means rooting for one of those teams to help out the Broncos. It is what it is. I'm not rooting for those rivals, I'm rooting for what helps the Broncos.
                            Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                              well said, and agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by tesnyde View Post
                                I think for me it was more rooting against the chiefs than pulling for Phyllis. W

Well I advise it that way, never feels awkward, as "pulling" for Phyllis should. If you have to do that maybe "root" for him would lose the awkward feeling?

By the way only 14 post since 2005 and I thought I was an introvert.

FunNEE! Introverts Rock. Now lets ROCK the Pats!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X