#Collinsworthless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #Collinsworthless

Stoked for the game tonite. This is going to be a true test to see where our team stands. Not stoked to listen to Collinsworthless spew his one sided analysis again. It would be hilarious if we could get all the Broncos fans using #Collinsworthless on Twitter and providing mock analysis along the lines of the man love he spews for whoever the Broncos play.

I am listening to koa and watching the game last week was to much :-)

Comment

Wondering if Collinsworth calls a potential Patriot loss a moral victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
        Wondering if Collinsworth calls a potential Patriot loss a moral victory.

I'll the refs make some more horrible calls against the patriots I'll listen!

Comment

Prediction if the Broncos kill the Patriots Collinsworth will make excuses of how depleted the Patriots defense/secondary is....but if the Broncos struggle to win or lose outright, he'll applaud how well the Patriots played despite a depleted defense/secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseBuckingBroncos View Post
            Stoked for the game tonite. This is going to be a true test to see where our team stands. Not stoked to listen to Collinsworthless spew his one sided analysis again. It would be hilarious if we could get all the Broncos fans using #Collinsworthless on Twitter and providing mock analysis along the lines of the man love he spews for whoever the Broncos play.
            I'm in

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
              Prediction if the Broncos kill the Patriots Collinsworth will make excuses of how depleted the Patriots defense/secondary is....but if the Broncos struggle to win or lose outright, he'll applaud how well the Patriots played despite a depleted defense/secondary.
              did you leap in a time machine?!?! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                I am listening to koa and watching the game last week was to much :-)
                How? Last time I tried the delay is so long it drove me crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                  did you leap in a time machine?!?! Haha
                  Why yes, I did....bought one off craigslist from a group of nerds

Comment

Collinsworth will tell us the game is going just like NE wants it to when they're losing.

Comment

Include @snfonnbc to get the tweets to some poor PA who gets to share it with CC

Comment

Great idea here.

Comment

"This guy has already made a couple of plays in this game"

He made a tackle for a gain of 9 yards, and a tackle after a gain of 12....

Comment

This game is going exactly how the Patriots want it to.

Comment

is there a way we can file a complaint

Comment

Working...
                              X