Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early/Afternoon Games Thread 11/24/13

Why not have a thread for both?

Anyways, you know what sucks about living in Illinois? Your choice of games includes the really ****ty St. Louis Rams or the night quite as ****ty Chicago Bears. They play each other today too! So not only do I get to watch two ****ty teams play each other, they are my only option for early games.

Oh well. Who do you have?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Three starters inactive for Chiefs: RT Eric Fisher, RG Jon Asamoah, DE Mike DeVito. Chargers LT King Dunlap and OLB Jarrett Johnson inactive</p>&mdash; Lindsay Jones (@bylindsayhjones) <a href="https://twitter.com/bylindsayhjones/statuses/404650716272156673">November 24, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Let's go Chargers - 16 degrees at Arrowhead.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Adrian Peterson and Greg Jennings both active.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/404650045754327040">November 24, 2013</a></blockquote>
      <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Cold weather in Narrowhead, going to limit how effective Rivers can be. Damn Cheaps, always getting the breaks. I like their running game much more than the Chargers, and I don't see KFC beating themselves at home. Tough to see how the Chargers pull one out.

Comment

I saw on nfl.com Chefs still have over $1,500 tickets available, starting at $7.

Comment

Pit at Cle here. Go Browns!

Comment

Another Seahawk caught with PED. Surprising, Carroll usually runs such clean programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                I saw on nfl.com Chefs still have over $1,500 tickets available, starting at $7.
                That's because it would be warmer staying home and watching the game while sitting in your deep freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                  Just wait until the 3rd quarter, all the seats will be available once SD gets up 4-6 scores.

Comment

Watching ESPN, and some dude is doing a terrible Liberachi version of the Star Spangled banner as soon as Josina started talking!

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                      That's because it would be warmer staying home and watching the game while sitting in your deep freezer.
                      Divisional game though, need the win to hang with us and they can't get out of their sisters arms to go to the game after one loss?

Fair weather fans.

Comment

There is more than bad games on why Illinois sucks to be a resident of that state.

Smelling Cutler's stinch is one of them.

Comment

Queefs Sparklers on CBS
                          Panthers Dolphish on Fox

Go Sparklers!

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                            There is more than bad games on why Illinois sucks to be a resident of that state.

Smelling Cutler's stinch is one of them.
                            Everything south of Roosevelt rd (or maybe I-80) should be annexed into a 51st state.

Comment

Chiefs offensive line is going to have problems today. This is a game the Chargers should win if they take care of the football. But they've had a lot of games like that this season

Comment

Working...
                              X