Broncos @ Patriots Injury updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos @ Patriots Injury updates

Despite everyone insisting otherwise, Talib looks like he's going to play. It will make things much more difficult.

At least Orange Julius is back, even if it is limited.
    Attached Files

I heard on 104.3 that Juice basically sat out practice, but was listed as "limited".

Speculation sounds like he's not playing.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
      I heard on 104.3 that Juice basically sat out practice, but was listed as "limited".

Speculation sounds like he's not playing.
      Everything on NFL Insiders and NFL Live was that he will play and it wasn't a serious sprain/strain.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
        Despite everyone insisting otherwise, Talib looks like he's going to play. It will make things much more difficult.

I like seeing all those FP's!

Hopefully we are getting healthy as a team at the right time. We need our depth for the Playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post

Steve Smith continually burned Talib, DT and Peyton will have a field day with this secondary...weather permitting. The FAN today said Welker was out running around catching passes acting normal.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
            Everything on NFL Insiders and NFL Live was that he will play and it wasn't a serious sprain/strain.
            Interesting. I wonder if they just had him sit today to not injure himself in the snow.

Comment

With their CBs banged up and really bad safeties we should be able to get someone open for passing the ball. I think it is going to be similar to the Chiefs game in terms of keys, the offensive line, RBs and TEs need to keep the Patriots from getting to Manning and Manning just needs to be patient and take what is there against a bad secondary.

Comment

Talib isn't 100% so matching up on DT he will have his work cut out for him. I think Denard, the other CB is out though so look for Decker to be in Mannings crosshairs early and often. Also I predict 2-3 catches for Caldwell who will see the field a bit more this week.

Comment

I'll bet anything that Alfonso Dennard plays....despite earlier speculation that he wouldn't.

Pats secondary won't be quite as depleted as originally thought.

Comment

Send a bubble screen with Decker/TE and a pulling guard out towards Talib in the first quarter.

Let's see how his hip holds up.

Comment

Originally posted by fontaine View Post
                      Send a bubble screen with Decker/TE and a pulling guard out towards Talib in the first quarter.

Let's see how his hip holds up.

That goes for any of their banged up secondary.

Double move to the post...........lets see who can hang.

Comment

Glad to see everyone participating

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                          That goes for any of their banged up secondary.

Double move to the post...........lets see who can hang.
                          i I dont think any of them can run a 40 !

Comment

JT needs to play these upcoming two weeks and then sit him versus the crappy teams

Comment

Originally posted by 55CrushEm View Post
                              I'll bet anything that Alfonso Dennard plays....despite earlier speculation that he wouldn't.

Pats secondary won't be quite as depleted as originally thought.
                              Dennard got his knee scoped this week. If he plays, then check that man for HGH.

Comment

Working...
                              X