Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going to be different about this game vs the game last year vs the Pats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going to be different about this game vs the game last year vs the Pats?

I'm not talking about winning or losing specifically but rather, in addition to that, how do you think they game could be different then the last one or do you see it being very similar?

I think some major differences. Of course there are new players on each team, but a huge difference IMO is that last year, we played them early and we were really just trying to gel as a new rebuilt team while as this year, obviously we've had PM in place now for a full season and a half. To me that's a huge difference. This team is much more knowledgeable about what it does well on offense. Obviously both teams are way more dinged up with injuries then last year. IMO, playing that tough Chiefs Defense was a good session to have for our offense in getting ready to play the Pats. I'm just hoping our defense isn't shell shocked after playing one of the worst offenses to now playing an elite QB who knows how to move the ball.

I think our best chance is to do something similar to last week, by using the running game more then we like to, to help keep Brady off the field. We need to do better on 3rd down conversions though. To me, that's where this game is won or lost. If we convert over 50% of our 3rd downs, I like our chances. I wouldn't mind seeing something like 12 for 18 on 3rd downs, or something similar.

WW > Mays
    Bronco Welker > Patriot Welker

Comment

Hopefully turnovers.

No turnovers last year and we win.

Comment

The "throw to whoever Joe Mays is covering" gameplan won't work this time

Based on last game Ihenacho might be that guy though

I think our improved run D also will prevent them from gashing us with their no huddle run game like last year

All in all I expect us to play much better and I like our chances

Comment

our broncos will be victorious, that will be the big difference.

Comment

Running game MUST hold onto the ball, period. Run defense MUST show up cuz Vereen and Ridley are underrated. Play action with Brady running it will slice us up.

Comment

The Pats defense is just decimated. They are out three defensive backs and their best D-linemen.

Comment

Hopefully the Pats get nothing close to the 251 rushing yards and 35 first downs they got last year...

Comment

the SCORE will be different.................Broncos 35-21

Comment

DT will not fumble and Willis Magahee will not fumble

Comment

It is a new year and their DB is going to be more terrible than ever.

Comment

McGahee wont drop a wide open pass for the first down and McGahee wont fumble in a crucial moment of the game.

More fire power on offense.

Brady has been ass at throwing the ball down field. His receivers are young and unreliable. They don't have Wes Welker who tore us a new one in coverage. They also don't have hernandez lol.

They don't have Vince Wilfork.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinJames View Post

Brady has been ass at throwing the ball down field. His receivers are young and unreliable. They don't have Wes Welker who tore us a new one in coverage.
                          Eh, wouldn't go that far.

Looked pretty damn good throwing down field against Pittsburgh.

Comment

No Joe Mays and fully operational battle station offense installed.

Comment

There's no Joe Mays to worry about being lost in setting up the defense and in coverage.

I think once the defense got used to the pace last year, they settled down.

Also, protect the damn ball.

Those turnovers last year were back breakers, and the Pats have a knack for capitalizing on mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X