X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD, Meck and Atwater named HOF Semifinalists

http://www.profootballhof.com/enshri...Semifinalists/

Didn't see another thread on it but good luck to all three

Missed one -- John Lynch made the cut as well.

Comment

Nice to see Meck still on the list. He is a really great guy. Even if he doesn't get in the added attention to his career is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
        Nice to see Meck still on the list. He is a really great guy. Even if he doesn't get in the added attention to his career is cool.
        Agreed. Dude is well deserving of a HOF spot. Ive said this before, not enough Broncos in the HOF and it is a dark mark on the voting in my opinion when you consider the consistent talent/production we have had from the 80's - present.

Comment

when TD gets in I will consider Canton as something more than just another town in ohio to go bowling.
          no other back in the history of the NFL has post season numbers to match TD...NONE !
          regardless of how long they may have played !

Comment

Good Luck Broncos!

Comment

So awesome. Good luck fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                It's pretty ridiculous that all 3 aren't already in, imo.
                THIS.

Comment

If you had to pick in which order they went in with just these four hows it stack up? me? 1.Meck 2. Smiling Assassin 3.TD 4. JL

Comment

Sadly the dumb**** voters are going to put 3 yard Bettis in there before Davis. When that happens it will tell you what a joke the voters are (as if we didn't already know).

Comment

Originally posted by Harvitz81 View Post
                      Sadly the dumb**** voters are going to put 3 yard Bettis in there before Davis. When that happens it will tell you what a joke the voters are (as if we didn't already know).
                      Hypothetically, I see some RB options that don't involve TD. I could, possibly, see Roger Craig getting in. However, there is no way that Bettis should even come NEAR the HOF...

Comment

Honestly I'd put TD in first out of all of them because of how pivotal he was to this team winning B2B SB's.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                          Honestly I'd put TD in first out of all of them because of how pivotal he was to this team winning B2B SB's.
                          Yes. Elway didn't win the big game, until the TD puzzle piece was in place...

Comment

I really don't see Meck getting in and if he does, it's sort of a back door slap in the face to Randy Gradishar, IMHO. As for TD, he deserves to be and definitely Atwater.

Comment

Looking back at the 2k season for TD and the amount of time we sat him really puts it into perspective. That is aside from the sheer dominance he displayed in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X