Malik Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malik Jackson

Rewatched the Chiefs game and this guy was everywhere.

In the backfield after QB or RB.......consistently.

I have seen him flash once in a while.

Has he turned a corner or was it the Chiefs line ?

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
    Rewatched the Chiefs game and this guy was everywhere.

In the backfield after QB or RB.......consistently.

I have seen him flash once in a while.

Has he turned a corner or was it the Chiefs line ?
    Him and Wolfe have turned it on. ---Jackson is going to be a monster for awhile though I think. He's probably been my favorite player on our defense this year. He's just got that fire.

If Sylvester Williams figures anything out, our D-line is going to be amazing & young for awhile.
    Last edited by Dexter; 11-20-2013, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter View Post
      Him and Wolfe have turned it on. ---Jackson is going to be a monster for awhile though I think. He's probably been my favorite player on our defense this year. He's just got that fire.

If Sylvester Williams figures anything out, our D-line is going to be amazing & young for awhile.
      On the plus side last week was the first time I saw Sly make a good play with impressively quick penetration to flush Alex Smith out of the pocket

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
        He's been playing like that all year. Consistent penetrator, who has the speed to loop around the outside to go unblocked to the QB.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
          He's been playing like that all year. Consistent penetrator, who has the speed to loop around the outside to go unblocked to the QB.

He's been effective on stunts though I wouldn't call him an edge rusher by any means

Still the way he, Wolfe, Miller and Philips are playing I don't think we'll be Tony Romo'ed again barring injury

Comment

Ban Fizz

Comment

flash once in a while
              ...more...like....all season......

Comment

We're not at the exact level yet but the depth on the DL reminds me of the cowboys mid-90's teams. That front four would simply overwhelm opponents throughout the game and they came in waves.

We're still growing. Hopefully we get these units peaking heading into the playoffs.

Comment

hmmmmmmm Jackson and Wolfe have really turned it on lately...... hmmm.. I am thinking this is the Von Miller effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                    hmmmmmmm Jackson and Wolfe have really turned it on lately...... hmmm.. I am thinking this is the Von Miller effect.
                    Von definitely gets the most attention, if the other guys consistently make plays behind the LOS, opposing teams and have to account better for them... This Defense will be suffocating when playing with the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                      Von definitely gets the most attention, if the other guys consistently make plays behind the LOS, opposing teams and have to account better for them... This Defense will be suffocating when playing with the lead.
                      The common theme from our defensive players is that in that second year (Danny T, Malik, Duke, etc) they are making huge contributions. I expect that Syl will make similar strides. Another guy that I think will really make a big push is Dysert, I just have a feeling that he will end up being trade bait somewhere down the line.

Comment

They're coming along at the right time. We need to go into the playoffs with a nastiness about us. Jackson, Wolf, Ayers, Miller and those DT's....are playing well...they need to continue to get better each week and watch out!

Comment

Ayers/Wolfe aren't really playing all that well. Ayers has really tailed off from a great start to the season and Wolfe? He's just another guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                            Ban Fizz
                            Ban teemo. Fizz is kinda **** late game.

Comment

Welcome to 2012.

Comment

Working...
                              X