Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFF breaks down Von against the Cheaps

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...tebookweek-11/

"As I was searching through the games this week looking for an Analysis Notebook topic I stumbled upon the unusually quiet game from Von Miller. Against the Chiefs this week he collected a -1.5 grade, his first negative game since his return this season and only the sixth game graded in the red he has has in his NFL career.

When I looked back at those games, three of the six bad games came against the Chiefs, with another just about average, way below his career baseline. He has played the Chiefs five times now, and after killing them to the tune of a +7.1 grade the first time he played them, he has been virtually shut down since. The majority of that grade back in 2011 came against RT Barry Richardson, at the time suffering through a truly disastrous stretch of play, so perhaps the Chiefs have gone a little overboard since in ensuring Miller won’t have an impact, but the fact remains that they have limited him in a way no other team has been able to consistently achieve since.

So how did they do it this time?"

no this is all a lie, VON was triple teamed on every play and leg whipped by a fourth !
    every run play should count as a pass defended because the cheifs were so afraid to pass the ball when von was on the field. the only reason why VON was taken off the field so often in the second half is because the broncos felt sorry for the cheifs, they know what it feels like to lose your first game of the season .
    VON is the greatest defender of all time and I hate when people point out he only had one tackle in the entire game and an assisted one at that.
    stoopid VON haters !

Comment

It's hard to play as good when they take away your drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
        no this is all a lie, VON was triple teamed on every play and leg whipped by a fourth !
        every run play should count as a pass defended because the cheifs were so afraid to pass the ball when von was on the field. the only reason why VON was taken off the field so often in the second half is because the broncos felt sorry for the cheifs, they know what it feels like to lose your first game of the season .
        VON is the greatest defender of all time and I hate when people point out he only had one tackle in the entire game and an assisted one at that.
        stoopid VON haters !
        Zam? Is that you?

Comment

I think we need to take away Chef Luigi's drugs....

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
            It's hard to play as good when they take away your drugs.
            this is another lie, VON hater!
            Von is just clummsy and uncomfortable peeing around strangers.
            That was just some lunch money he gave that tester,people just make stuff up

Comment

Originally posted by Eldorado View Post
              Zam? Is that you?
              who else!

Comment

Von clearly needs to gain more weight.

He's too undersized.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                  I think we need to take away Chef Luigi's drugs....
                  no, not my thorazine !

Comment

who else!
                    did you get banned from the forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Eldorado View Post
                      did you get banned from the forums?
                      reality is a hard sell in some places. questioning the motivations and inconsistencies of a moderator is like clubbing a baby seal outside a peta convention.
                      so to answer your question, well yeh... maybe, whats it to ya?

Comment

stoopid VON haters !
                        Yea we should have made him run a 40 before the game

Comment

The sample size is still small this year and I am sure there is still an adjustment period... but Von does not pass the eye test so far. He seems kind of invisible and with limited impact compared to most of the starters on our defense. Compare him to someone like Danny T who just shows up and constantly makes big plays in big moments and I am left SMH.

Comment

Ok. So Chef Luigi's spam act makes more sense. I was trying to figure out how a relatively quiet poster suddenly is posting everywhere willy-nilly. It turns out he was banned on another forum and has redirected his posting here.

What a joy for us.

Comment

I pretty much said as much about Von his first game back.

At his best Von combined explosive burst and sudden change of direction with very good strength in rushing the QB from the edges. His signature play is when he dips/gets really low and past the OT who can't grab or get leverage on him.

He did that once, barely, in the last game, unlike previous years where he used that move to terrorize OTs and set them up drive after drive for the inside move. OTs would just blast outside hoping to cut off his speed rush but then Von would just cut back inside.

So far this year? Meh, he looks ordinary rushing the QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X