OrangeMane Podcast - Episode 39 - vs. Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OrangeMane Podcast - Episode 39 - vs. Kansas City

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/121010111"></iframe>

The download button is back! ^^^

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
    The download button is back! ^^^
    Sweet -- thanks as always for cranking these out, guys!

Comment

Excellent podcast as always. I do have a few comments (so take some no-doze, grab a coffee or something to keep you awake).
      1. I didn't actually pass on the Rev's Tweet. Not that I wouldn't, but it wasn't me. However I did notice that another female friend of Brandon's had posted one of Rev's Blog articles on Brandon's regular facebook page a few weeks ago. I don't recognize her from OM so she might actually just know Brandon. Anyway, having gotten that, it's possible that Brandon started following Rev on his own or the same said female sent it to him. Don't know really.
      2. I did have multiple chats with him on FB about a variety of things including the Orangemane because I told him it would be a good place for source material for his show and besides that there were a lot of dudes on this board in love with him (not that there's anything wrong with that). For the record, despite Baja's assertion, I just like Brandon as I like any funny drunk dude, not in an amourous way like SoCal loves Cutler. All my love (not directed at Khan) is directed at Kuper as is required by the agreement with Khan. Sometimes I am allowed to appreciate Decker, but only if he isn't whining.

At any rate, great show as always. Now let's go to NE and see if we get announcers less stupid than the ones we had on our game. I thought what's his name was going to hump one of the Chief's legs by the end of the game.

Comment

Yeah I thought maybe you (Miss I.) referred him to the podcast. It's entirely possible he just saw it here and put it up. I invited him to the forum a few weeks ago and he told me he registered. He hasn't endeavored to post here yet but it's possible he's been lurking....this whole time!

Comment

My bad in misinterpreting what I was being associated with. I know he posted the podcast on his facebook after a conversation I had with him about checking out OM. But I don't know if I mentioned the podcast or not. Mostly it was a fairly joking conversation because I was giving him some grief about the creepy Papa John's picture with Manning.

Comment

At any rate, great show as always. Now let's go to NE and see if we get announcers less stupid than the ones we had on our game. I thought what's his name was going to hump one of the Chief's legs by the end of the game.
            Well it's Sunday night again so the announcers are the same. And I got bad news... Tom Brady's legs are far more humpable than Alex Smith's.

Comment

I actually like Collinsworth... but he sure was annoying in this game. I thought he gave the flailing Chiefs way too much credit.

Comment

I actually like Collinsworth... but he sure was annoying in this game. I thought he gave the flailing Chiefs way too much credit.
                Ditto. Collinsworth IMO is the best color guy, but he had an off game last week.

Comment

Yeah he was pulling pretty hard for the Chiefs. It was the least objective I've ever seen him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    Yeah he was pulling pretty hard for the Chiefs. It was the least objective I've ever seen him.
                    I hate him now.....Orangemane. He needed to keep some interest in the game.

Comment

I forgot to give a shout out to Kubiak for being our next coach.

Doh!

Comment

The best comment was right before the 70 yard bomb to DT where he said something along the lines of:

"I don't know Al, the longer this game goes on like this the more you've got to feel like everything is going the Chiefs way with how well they've been able to hold this Broncos offense in check"

seconds later... the bomb to DT

lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                          Gruden laughs at your inaccurate posting, then proceeds to create a highlight reel of what he loves about your posting style.
                          Then looks at you suspiciously out of the corner of his eye and smiles like you're about to smell his quiet fart he just blasted.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                            Gruden laughs at your inaccurate posting, then proceeds to create a highlight reel of what he loves about your posting style.
                            I always forget about Gruden.

You see, I LOVE Gruden! He's the best that's ever been in the game! The Announcing game. I think he's just terrific.

Also, I don't watch any MNF (or TNF)anymore unless the Broncos are on. My small boycott of the games running too late.

Comment

I enjoy throughout this season when TJ gets embarrassed by tranny or gay talk. Reminds me of like a kid from 19 Kinds and Counting hearing about them for the first time. Makes me giggle.

Comment

Working...
                              X