That's Good Broncos - Chorfs Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's Good Broncos - Chorfs Edition

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eRRko-VSElI?list=UUew5br5cO1ZKO7Z_F1WA8Bg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How bout a tickle up front?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

btw watching it just makes me hate the Dirty ****ing Chiefs even more.

And Rev getting the shout out......Patrick Turlay, or Turley I've never actually said his name in real life
    Last edited by canadianbroncosfan; 11-19-2013, 10:09 PM.

Comment

You do realize we have an ongoing thread for this Youtube blog, correct?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...=111717&page=8

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
        You do realize we have an ongoing thread for this Youtube blog, correct?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...=111717&page=8
        Of course I do, why else would I create a new thread?

Obviously had no idea, and perused the first two pages and didn't see any threads mentioning the actual title of the show as I have in the past.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
            Of course I do, why else would I create a new thread?

Obviously had no idea, and perused the first two pages and didn't see any threads mentioning the actual title of the show as I have in the past.
            I would let you know that we also landed on the Moon to describe the old news you made with your thread about the Video Blog. Then it occurred to me that you are Canadian and the "we" is about Americans and they might not have announced the Moon Landing up North and this is the first for you to hear about it.

BUT WE DID LAND ON THE MOON!

Comment

I have proof the moon landing was staged.

Comment

When theAPAOps5 created a new thread about this yesterday, he had the good grace to delete it once he realized there was already an ongoing thread containing all of the TGB videos.

I implore you to do the same.

Comment

Or, we could all just continue to post in this thread, simultaneously bitching about it being a dupe while continuing its existence......

is it sunday yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
                    When theAPAOps5 created a new thread about this yesterday, he had the good grace to delete it once he realized there was already an ongoing thread containing all of the TGB videos.

I implore you to do the same.
                    Forum security guard Biv is on the case! J/k

Sad thing is I knew of the other thread but still brain farted. It's just that those videos are so awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                      Forum security guard Biv is on the case! J/k

Sad thing is I knew of the other thread but still brain farted. It's just that those videos are so awesome.
                      I was alright with you calling me a "****ing nerd" via rep, but only because it was pos rep.

Comment

Ayyyyyyyyy Rev got a shout out cool

this video was enjoyable as always

Comment

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST THIS ON A CHIEFS FORUM. TIA

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                            I would let you know that we also landed on the Moon to describe the old news you made with your thread about the Video Blog. Then it occurred to me that you are Canadian and the "we" is about Americans and they might not have announced the Moon Landing up North and this is the first for you to hear about it.

BUT WE DID LAND ON THE MOON!
                            No. You didn't.

Btw as mentioned several times in the other thread, perhaps naming it something to do with the actual name of the show would be of some value.

Comment

Loved when Collingsworth was blabbing and Brandon said I never thought I'd wish John Madden was back.

Comment

Working...
                              X