Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redesigned NFL logos as European football badges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redesigned NFL logos as European football badges.

Saw this on Yahoo! Sports. I like these logos they made for the NFL clubs.

http://www.footballasfootball.com/

http://www.footballasfootball.com/denver

That's pretty cool. Unfortunately some of them are really bad. I do like the colts logo pretty cool

Comment

The 1959 is lame, maybe they were technically incorporated in 1959 or whatever but 1960 was really the begining.

Comment

I like the 1959. It makes us seem older.

Comment

Some of those are cool. I like the Chargers, Texans, Browns and Ravens especially

Comment

In before "HURR DURR soccer is teh dummz!"

Comment

Ha ha! KC's really does look like a fast food logo!

Comment

Hurr Durr. Soccer is the dumb.

Comment

I'll tell you what really bugs me. That's right, prepare yourself for the ordinarily-effervescent DomCasual's irritating thing!

I hate that the world calls soccer football! Come on, man! Come up with something original! Can someone explain to me why everyone feels like they need to copy us?

I guess it's what you can expect when you're on top. You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again.

Comment

According to the internet, the Denver Broncos were founded on August 14, 1959 when minor league baseball owner Bob Howsam was awarded an American Football League charter franchise.

Comment

I like a lot of the logos. I don't care much for soccer or their uniforms, but these patches are pretty cool. I wonder if the NFL has anything to do with this, or will get on board and market these. Seeing that they are all about making money, they might as well.

Comment

From their site:

"THIS SITE IS NOT IN ANY WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE OR ANY NFL TEAMS.
                        ALL DESIGNS ©2013 FOOTBALL AS FOOTBALL"

"About us. About this. And about why. We are six coworkers based in Minneapolis, MN. And we love design. We also love football. Both kinds. So we created a simple experiment that explores how American football team logos would look through the lens of four European styles: German, English, Spanish and Italian. Our goal is to create, and release, four sets of 32 logos over the course of the American football season. To keep up with our release announcements, follow us on Twitter and Facebook."

Looks like these folks can make some money off of this, seeing that these are completely different from the NFL logos. But I'm no lawyer. Couldn't the NFL claim that they are copying the likeness of NFL logos or something? I mean, it is easy to figure out which team each logo is associated too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                          According to the internet, the Denver Broncos were founded on August 14, 1959 when minor league baseball owner Bob Howsam was awarded an American Football League charter franchise.
                          perhaps, but they did not play their first scrimmage until august 1960, against the university of denver college team at Bears Stadium; I know i was there1 It was the debue of those hideous uniforms, USED, that they bought from the copperbowl in Tucson.

Comment

the broncos , themselves celebrate anniveraries based on the year 1960 NOT 1959.
                            1959 on a bronco logo is LAME.

Comment

The Burger King crown is the cherry on top!

Comment

Working...
                              X