No announcement yet.

Write Up Topics: Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In lieu of the rash of injuries suffered to the New England secondary (Talib, Dennard, Gregory), what types of plays / game plan do you think would best exploit their defense?

Comment

Play small ball 8-10 play drives. Keep Brady on sideline

Comment

How about explaining why it's difficult from CB's to flip to Safety without an offseason to adjust (insert Champ to safety question).

Comment

The defense's ability to keep up with the hurry up offense/no huddle this year as compared to last year.

Comment

Talk about what Vareen's return to the Patriots does for their offense.

Comment

And your picks section. It's hilarious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                This and who covers him when split out. Chiefs did this with Charles and he was beating Nacho but Alice is too scared to throw down the field. There may have been a LB out there too. I know NE will use this tactic for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  that's what I came in here to post. They are a much more dynamic offense with a guy like Vereen able to play from the backfield or split out as a slot WR or an outside WR.

That gives the pats 2 very difficult matchups in the passing game between him and Gronk. How do you think Denver is going to approach an offence that has the ability to exploit a defence and put them in very poor positions via matchups + an uptempo pace?

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                    Hey guys, I should have enough time tomorrow morning to get another football write-up in. Are there any specific topics anyone would like me to go over?

If there are some good ones I haven't done and CAN do, I'll get them in.
                    How often does Brady douche.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                      The defense's ability to keep up with the hurry up offense/no huddle this year as compared to last year.
                      Joe Mays is on the Texans.

Comment

how is it that the Pats manage to get a pass rush on our guy but we rarely sustain a pass rush against Marcia?

Comment

Working...
                        X