Short Term IR for Rahim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Term IR for Rahim

Correct me if I'm wrong but the rules seem to state he can start practicing in 6 weeks and play 8 weeks after being placed on IR/DR (designated to return). If that's the case, it would mean he can come back for game eligibility on Tuesday 1/14.

That would mean he'd be unavailable for the wildcard and divisional rounds but could potentially be available for the AFCCG.

Am I thinking about this correctly?

Yep. Same deal as McGahee

Comment

I heard a Doctor on Les and CJ's show (espn radio) and he thinks it would be at least 8 weeks before he could play.

Comment

Moore sent off to Dream Land

Comment

Couldda had that one guy.

Ed something or other.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
            Couldda had that one guy.

Ed something or other.

O'Neill?

He did score 4 touchdowns in a single game...

Comment

Well this sucks. He was playing well this season. Was hoping he'd get to make up for the playoff gaffe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                Well this sucks. He was playing well this season. Was hoping he'd get to make up for the playoff gaffe.
                I would't go as far as saying he was playing well. He has been average. Not good, not bad, but average.

Comment

You're Dreaming if you think he'll be back this year. Get Well Rahim.

Comment

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/188000/188612_Posting.swf

Comment

Well I thought we would go OL or LB 1st next year. Might be Safety now.

Comment

Great - if that's true, and all goes according to plan, he could be back just in time to watch another game winning/season ending TD pass go flying over his head. I can't imagine any scenario where a likely still semi-hobbled Moore is going to be any kind of asset in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Raindog View Post
                          Great - if that's true, and all goes according to plan, he could be back just in time to watch another game winning/season ending TD pass go flying over his head. I can't imagine any scenario where a likely still semi-hobbled Moore is going to be any kind of asset in the playoffs.
                          Asshole of the Day Award goes to...Raindog! Come on down and accept your Golden Douche

Comment

Would be nice if Champ could come back and gave us any sort of quality minutes at CB or S. Asking too much?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                              a-hole of the Day Award goes to...Raindog! Come on down and accept your Golden Douche

You can take probably take a guess how much I give a damn what your opinion of what my opinion is. So right back at you, d-bag.

Comment

Working...
                              X