Clear All

• ward63
    replied
    Huff is going to be good enough to replace Adams' ST plays

Leave a comment:

• BMORE
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
    ... if you consider sideline sweats a uniform.
    He played this year, he's on our roster, he's not getting traded or released before the season is over. So I would consider that as Champ in a Bronco Uniform, both figuratively and literally..

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by BMORE View Post
    I know this has been mentioned, but if Champ can get healthy, this is a wonderful opportunity to see what he is capable of doing at FS. Otherwise this could be his final year in a Denver uniform, especially given his current price tag.
    ... if you consider sideline sweats a uniform.

Leave a comment:

• BMORE
    replied
    I know this has been mentioned, but if Champ can get healthy, this is a wonderful opportunity to see what he is capable of doing at FS. Otherwise this could be his final year in a Denver uniform, especially given his current price tag.

Leave a comment:

• BMORE
    replied
    Originally posted by broncogary View Post
    Probably Med.
    !

Leave a comment:

• broncogary
    replied
    Originally posted by BMORE View Post
    Someone suggested before the draft that we take two Safeties..
    Probably Med.

Leave a comment:

• BMORE
    replied
    Someone suggested before the draft that we take two Safeties..

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    i doubt huff plays much unless we have another injury.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by barryr View Post
    Not expecting much from Huff. He's bounced around lately and was not even on a team at this point of the season.
    I'll leave the book open on him. He hasn't really showed much at all but he is still young and it just depends on if a certain coach can turn him around. Alot of people thought DRC was washed up the last few years in Philly. Sometimes, just getting in the right system can help. Huff definitely has a long way to go. He's got all the physical tools and that's I guess a silver lining. We'll see if the Broncos can turn this guy around. Appears to be quite a big project but they did sign him so maybe they think they can do for him what they've done for DRC.

Leave a comment:

• barryr
    replied
    Not expecting much from Huff. He's bounced around lately and was not even on a team at this point of the season.

Leave a comment:

• The Joker
    replied
    It's probably not worth the distraction for a team to take Rhodes on right now. Even if the locker room isn't an issue, it's a lot of unwanted attention.

He should come out now if he's ever going to IMO, take the rest if the year off and sign with a team next offseason. Once the initial hoopla dies down I don't think people are going to care that much.

Leave a comment:

• Hamrob
    replied
    Amazing that a guy like Rhodes can't get a job. Maybe the Cardinals didn't have issue with it or not...but, they let him go. And...he's still unemployed. This guy was a darn good safety. Wild stuff!

Leave a comment:

• BowlenBall
    replied
    Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
    I doubt Broncos want to test if having a gay player is a distraction at this point in the season. People have to realize the mentality of a locker room is pretty low. Lot's of macho behavoir going on.
    I think you're projecting.

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    I doubt Broncos want to test if having a gay player is a distraction at this point in the season. People have to realize the mentality of a locker room is pretty low. Lot's of macho behavoir going on.

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    Originally posted by Raider Bill View Post
    He gave up 4 touchdowns vs you guys no?
    Who doesn't?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X